Curb Alert !!!

It’s the right price! Part of me wants to morph those side tables onto a Genesis! I’m sure that made some people’s heads explode!

And it’s already pending

It’s the right price! Part of me wants to morph those side tables onto a Genesis! I’m sure that made some people’s heads explode!

And it’s already pending
Let me say first, that I LOVE Genesis grills - well, the classic older ones up through the Silver/Gold/Platinums of 2005, that is. So, nothing wrong in trying to make them as good as possible.

I will just say that in the case of 1st generation Summits - and in my book at least - the Platinum Summits - these were grills in a higher league. Yes, I know all about the firebox issues. I am glad I could fix that on my 1st gen Summit, and I believe it could be done - and would be worthwhile - on a 2nd generation Platinum Summit.

I guess I think when bargains - or giveaways - on the above-mentioned Summits come along, I cringe a little when people just want to part them out in order to upgrade a Genesis. Again, I love my Genesis grills, past and present, but when I open the hood on my Summit (that Larry was kind enough to sell to me) it is a whole different level to me - like getting inside a Mercedes vs. a very nice Buick. I haven't used a 2nd generation Summit, but that stainless frame and all stainless cabinetry is very appealing and how ALL Summits should be built.

Give a Summit a chance!

Summit Badge EDITEDwith red mountain top.jpegWeber Name FOCUSED.jpeg

Finished 1.jpeg

It's one of those ones where they post the address first come first serve. I usually ignore those but I messaged the lady if she could look outside and see if it's still there

Yah, unless you are real close and see the posting right away, your chances go way down with every minute.

Back