Curb Alert !!!

That's too bad, those might come out with an aggressive rubbing compound. Maybe not though.
Yeah that's kind of what I was thinking too. If you used a black wax they would definitely be less prominent. If it was in Washington and close to me I would probably grab it anyways but being that it's in Arizona and it's not perfect and it's a 5-hour round trip I'll probably have to pass and be patient

Yeah that's kind of what I was thinking too. If you used a black wax they would definitely be less prominent. If it was in Washington and close to me I would probably grab it anyways but being that it's in Arizona and it's not perfect and it's a 5-hour round trip I'll probably have to pass and be patient
After looking more closely at the picture with the scratches, I'm pretty sure I see some fade in that lid as well. I would stay away from it too.

Now I wish I had gotten the deluxe vieluxe. I have no room, skills, or way to transport it, but it would have looked good at my friend's place. And a lot easier than building a table for the kettles and such. Darn. Next time.

Now I wish I had gotten the deluxe vieluxe. I have no room, skills, or way to transport it, but it would have looked good at my friend's place. And a lot easier than building a table for the kettles and such. Darn. Next time.
Looks like it might still be available:

Yah, from what I can see, I would say it has not been cooked on. If it has been stored indoors, it would be one heck of a find even at $300. You could likely make a few bucks on a direct flip, but if you like those fat frames for yourself, that is about as good as you will ever find.

Yah, from what I can see, I would say it has not been cooked on. If it has been stored indoors, it would be one heck of a find even at $300. You could likely make a few bucks on a direct flip, but if you like those fat frames for yourself, that is about as good as you will ever find.
It wouldn't take much to make that into a high level restoration. I know some people here really like this style. This one would definitely be worth grabbing

Back