Curb Alert !!!

Right now is the perfect time to look on classified ads for a grill. People will be getting rid of their current grill and picking up a new one for Labor Day! Don't miss whatever you have been looking for.

Yah, Grill sales should be starting at the retailers this weekend all through the fall. So out with the old, in with the new. Also, as people wind down for the winter season (especially up north), they decide it is time to just retire the old Weber rather than store it for another winter in the garage. So starting this weekend through October is a good time to pick up rehab grills whether it is for a personal grill or for stocking up for the next rehab season.

I was hoping the grill graveyard would’ve had some drop offs this week ahead of the holiday. But only one new arrival. But did score the 9mm grates with the crossbars that are only on the end. Those things always seem to clean up realllly nice.

I was lucky to have found a set of 9930 grates at a reasonable price a couple of years ago
They have passed from one x000 to another as I indulged in my terminal weberitis.
I couldn’t be happier with them!

Yah, Grill sales should be starting at the retailers this weekend all through the fall. So out with the old, in with the new. Also, as people wind down for the winter season (especially up north), they decide it is time to just retire the old Weber rather than store it for another winter in the garage. So starting this weekend through October is a good time to pick up rehab grills whether it is for a personal grill or for stocking up for the next rehab season.
Judging by marketplace you nailed it, Bruce. With those used ones come some almost comical prices, too. $200 for a Spirit that says “Rusty” right in the title 🤣

Back