Curb Alert !!!

00-01 Genesis Gold, green lid and tables, Glastonbury CT $100View attachment 95556
There are a couple of these near me. I think one of them's even free. I don't know much about these and it doesn't seem like anyone else in my area has Weberitis. So not much competition. If these are rare and parts are hard to find and you guys need them. Let me know maybe I'll grab one of them and get you the parts you need.

Another $50 Blue lid near Milwaukee... someone go save it, I feel the coating of grime is hiding a gorgeous lid. I don't have the time to go get it this week. I will be curled up in the fetal position sucking my thumb, as I have missed on 3 blue lids the last month!

And... Rigged for the right hand swing table - not a bad deal there...

There are a couple of these near me. I think one of them's even free. I don't know much about these and it doesn't seem like anyone else in my area has Weberitis. So not much competition. If these are rare and parts are hard to find and you guys need them. Let me know maybe I'll grab one of them and get you the parts you need.

I like everything about these except the handle

A few of these available near meView attachment 95594

This one is pretty cool, Id paint or dye the grey plastic on the handle black.

Actually I was thinking for plastics, another option is trim black spray paint. I used it to black out some trim pieces in my truck and it worked great and is durable.

Attachments

• 20240710_211214.jpg
    20240710_211214.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 2

Back