Curb Alert !!!

Q200 is a nice grill. Actually if it's a 2xx it's a 220 as I think I saw a thermometer on the lid. The 200 did not have that. But 220 did. In any case they're decent grills.

I do 80% of my grilling on the Q200. Easy quick, simple and effective grills. I have mine on my deck just outside the kitchen. When I am doing a couple burgers or chicken breasts or whatever, it just doesn't make sense to pull the Frankengrill out of the garage.

Not specifically. Just thought it funny that a couple years ago, I could not give away a perfect one of those. Now yourself and couple others wanting them. And here I quite honestly had no place to put it after holding onto it a few years and put it in the garbage bin. Times change I guess
I guess I'm not surprised. I can see that everybody has different taste and different things that they're into for their own personal reasons myself included.

I have learned people tend to take terrible pictures of grills they’re selling on marketplace
I agree and that goes for everything grills, furniture, electronics you name it. I have picked stuff up 5 to 10 minutes from my house brought it home wiped it down took detailed pictures and wrote detailed description and flip different things for several hundred dollars within an hour with almost no effort

Those were actually very well made grills. All 304SS.. For a while after they bought the Ducane name Weber actually had a pretty darn nice grill produced

Back