Curb Alert !!!

Could someone grab me this lid? I'm on the wrong Coast and this is one of my fav. Lids 😂
Kidding not kidding Screenshot_20240710_203648_craigslist.jpg

Weber gas grill

Hard pass on the custom plywood though

True, but I do need do something with them. Sitting in my shed doesn't do any good. I don't really collect grills, and I like some of the other more main stream lids for my personal grill.

True, but I do need do something with them. Sitting in my shed doesn't do any good. I don't really collect grills, and I like some of the other more main stream lids for my personal grill.
If I was driving distance I would definitely offer to buy it from you. Shipping a lid across country would probably be cost prohibitive. That is If you even considered selling.

That looks perfect. Just what you need for everyday. Great price. Looks easy to move. Who is looking for a new grill recently. From nc iirc.
LMichaels, Bruce? Someone here needs to get this
I am not sure what it is, don't think it's a 3xx but it must've been a bad grill. They're punishing it making it face the fence. Would not know 100% what it is unless you could see the front.
Re that goofy little round ball grill. Those are pretty easy to find. Some refer to them as pontoon boat grills. They're pretty dumb IMO. I've seen them.

I had one of those lids here for the longest time. I offered it up here. It was perfect shape. No takers. Got sick of looking at it and honestly I put it in the trash. Sorry.

Back