Curb Alert !!!

Noted as Silver edition. Which was not released yet, showing 2 kind of grates (including both?), re the 5 bars. I modded my grills to 5 bar. Had custom VERY heavy gauge 304SS bars made taller, and only used one layer. Advantages of the deep box and advantages of single row (better overall performance) faster flame response.
Don't know where those bars came from. They look taller than the stock ones. so would be interesting to find out if an aftermarket company is making them. Though those did not look as heavy gauge as mine are

I'm not sure those bars even fit correctly, as they look a bit too long and he doesn't have them installed in any of the other photos...

Noted as Silver edition. Which was not released yet, showing 2 kind of grates (including both?), re the 5 bars. I modded my grills to 5 bar. Had custom VERY heavy gauge 304SS bars made taller, and only used one layer. Advantages of the deep box and advantages of single row (better overall performance) faster flame response.
Don't know where those bars came from. They look taller than the stock ones. so would be interesting to find out if an aftermarket company is making them. Though those did not look as heavy gauge as mine are
Likely they are set like this which will work in that grill just fine.Screenshot_20240707-102716.png

Yah, that would be a great grill to grab, clean up and keep if you really wanted a coal burner grill. I don't know of another coal burner that I would want over that grill if I really wanted a coal burner.

Deep box $20/OBO, in Ann Arbor, MI. Someone needs to rescue this one, it's too far away from me.

1720558091567.png

Last edited:
Another $50 Blue lid near Milwaukee... someone go save it, I feel the coating of grime is hiding a gorgeous lid. I don't have the time to go get it this week. I will be curled up in the fetal position sucking my thumb, as I have missed on 3 blue lids the last month!

Back