Curb Alert !!!

Look closely at the top right of the lid.
Doesn't there look like a gap between the lid and the lid side assembly ?
The left side doesn't look like it has a gap.

Cody, that's the one😁
She wanted 175 for it, I got it for free 😉
I'm a smooth talker, the lid is not the original, the date code on the lid doesn't match the 5 pound tank, it's a 1995.
This thing is in remarkable condition.
I think I'll flip it, or, I will trade it for some Weber goodies 😁
How'd she go from asking $175 to giving it away for free? If that was my mom/sis/wife/gf who let it go for free, Id be pissed.
Seen much worse shape SSPs go for not free ha

Cody, that's the one😁
She wanted 175 for it, I got it for free 😉
I'm a smooth talker, the lid is not the original, the date code on the lid doesn't match the 5 pound tank, it's a 1995.
This thing is in remarkable condition.
I think I'll flip it, or, I will trade it for some Weber goodies 😁
what kind of goodies might you be looking for? I messaged her a couple times about that one, because my sister in law’s parents live there and are willing to go pick stuff up for me… but her original $175 was too pricey for me.

Cody, I'll take$50 for the grill ?
I'll deliver it to Bruce's place, we can meet up there or I can just drop it off, your call.
I was going to disassemble the grill, clean it up then reassemble it and flip it for $150
If you give me 50 for it, then I won't do any of that.

Cody, I'll take$50 for the grill ?
I'll deliver it to Bruce's place, we can meet up there or I can just drop it off, your call.
I was going to disassemble the grill, clean it up then reassemble it and flip it for $150
If you give me 50 for it, then I won't do any of that.
I was at a baseball tournament all day (they won, thankfully) so I was behind and must’ve never seen this. Let me check my schedule and see if there’s a time I can meet you at Bruce’s (if that’ll work for him) so he doesn’t have one just sitting around. I would be cool with $50, unless you want some pretty nice SS grates in trade?

Back