Curb Alert !!!

I've learned to curb my weberitis..... Unless I can get a really nice upgrade for cheap (IE - FREE) or an easy flip within 10 miles ---- I'm not interested.
I was really tempted by a Q for the only reason I have never used one and there was one for free but it was 15+ miles one way...... Restraint.
I hear ya on the road trips. I've done many of them for various cars, car parts, BBQs etc but I'll tell ya, I recently did a road trip to buy something. It was longer both ways than anticipated and man was it awful. I refuse to do any this summer as the older I get, the more I hate other drivers and traffic.
Hopefully one day we will all have drones to do road trips for us

95% of my grills come from the Twin Cities metro area, that is Millions of people.
It's a hour and a half drive from Eau Claire, it's a small road trip for the wife and i, I've met some interesting people getting grills 😉
Wouldn't change it for the world.
This is my grill hauler 1000000395.jpg

Last edited:
That's a nice find!! Are you grabbing it? I can see the frame is rusted through but with a donor frame off another grill you'd be set. I live in Washington and Arizona. Just out of reach for me.
Right on Josh... appreciate you and the offer to assist. OH... and, I DON'T need another project/flip grill, but "unicorns" definitively get my attention. Being a REALTOR, I don't have the time to work on the ones that are already in the que, plus I'm physically running out of room to store any more at my place or my parent's place... is 12+scattered parts too many? LOL... my wife is a good sport and says we need to rent a storage unit just for my hobby (problem). The struggle is real my friend!

Last edited:
Junior alert! Michigan

OMG... poor little thing has had a hard life!

I missed out on this one when it hit my area... was on FB Marketplace for about 2 hours and seller wouldn't respond back to me.

Attachments

• Missedout Redhead JR.jpg
    Missedout Redhead JR.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 13
We bought it about 3 years ago for my 89 year old mother.
It was rust free, can you believe that.
It has a wheel chair ramp on the right side, makes it great for pushing grills into it 😉
It's now showing a little rust but still in great shape.

I did some extensive rehabbing on one of those Braun Entervan rot-boxes. I wonder if they take any type of rust prevention into the equation when modding the vans.

Back