Curb Alert !!!

If all you need is parts, YES. If you were open to rehabbing it, then that looks like a great candidate.

Here is a 13bar box on a SWE frame: For sale in Trumbull CT for $75
It would be interesting to see how he did it....

Attachments

• swe.JPG
    swe.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 10
Yah, I would like to check that out in person. It is on a Silver B frame. But, the manifold would have to be for a Silver B as well. Interesting. Control panel looks like 8006 (Genesis 1000) as well. That is very interesting. Not sure how the box and control panel would fit. It should be about 3/4" too wide.

Last edited:
This looks pretty solid and unusual. Even the wire basket's there.
343917686_6628190470575678_3189242035752027160_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1026650728697181

New Gen 1000 drip tray 40968012 in NJ, $10
Looks like they just bought it ????

Last edited:
Yah, that grill is much too nice for the scrap heap. The blue lid alone is worth a trip to grab.

Someone needs to go get this grill - BLUE lid. I can't get there right now.

OK - GONE. It sat there for five hours and I ended up picking it up at the end of the day. The guy emailed me in the late afternoon and said "it's still here". I had done enough work for the day so I packed it in, grabbed a few tools, and headed down there.

Lid had a stuck pin so I ended up loading the whole cookbox and lid assy as a unit. took me about ten minutes to get the grill into the Prius. Yup, a Silver C frame fits in a Prius - and you can close the hatch. One more saved from the scrap heap.

Attachments

• Blue C.jpg
    Blue C.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 20
I've always wanted to replace the hood on my 5000 since I bought it to the blue version. I currently have the mauve (?) version and, while it's ok, it is certainly not UK blue. Wish those finds would happen in SC. Glad you saved it from the heap. If it wasn't so expensive and undependable to ship anything, I'd inquire as to your desire to sell it....

Back