Curb Alert !!!

Now you guys are starting to see my standpoint. When I say no to myself I’m not denying myself anything, I just don’t have any garage space!🤔

I used to want a Broilmaster before developing an acute case of Weberitis. This would have been a good start.
343290486_9419124281492423_968015907462162070_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/219842804298063

Don't underestimate the bowtie burner and the ability to do 2 zone cooking much like PK advertises for their charcoal grills.

It's sad, because Broilmasters are excellent cookers - high heat or low and slow - and as noted are one of the few American made grills left. They are just kind of homely and dated looking, so they don't command a fair price. That particular one is fairly old judging by the logo that I think they used when they were called "Warm Morning" grills.

Last edited:
Looks like two of the doors are missing. Maybe still there but just not installed. I hope someone can grab that grill. There are not a lot of them left any more.

Looks like two of the doors are missing. Maybe still there but just not installed. I hope someone can grab that grill. There are not a lot of them left any more.
Yeah, I saw that. If I were to make the run I'd ask them about the doors for sure. Might be wishful thinking but the serving tray looks like it might still be there, matching the lid color - grey. I think you can see it through that patio table.

Yeah, I saw that. If I were to make the run I'd ask them about the doors for sure. Might be wishful thinking but the serving tray looks like it might still be there, matching the lid color - grey. I think you can see it through that patio table.
I think you are correct. I just sent the one I had to @Mark AU to complete his beautiful restoration. Looking forward to seeing it united with a matching 5000 :coolkettle: !

Last edited:
They are a challenge to rehab. Too many unique parts. But they are some very stout grills. Nice blue color too.

Back