Country ribs and sides

Chris Lynch

TVWBB All-Star
Hey Folks!! I crawled out from underneath a rock this weekend and found some ribs in the freezer so I thawed em, and set them overnight in some Wickers. Set to about 250* for 2 hours until they hit 160, then foiled and rested

I took some green onions and doused them in oil and some Lynchy's seasoned salt

steamed some corn in their husk

Soaked some Brussels in broth

and the rain came...

and kept coming - Yes I have to cut the grass...

and the rain left

Made some lemon vinaigrette for the romaine

And plated! Corn got a heavy hit of truffle salt

Thank's for looking folks! Next up is 2 weekend birthday adventures. It will be a study on building your own burger and dogs for one and an even deeper study on pork shoulder.

Thanks for coming out from under that rock Chris, ribs and meal look perfect, way to fight through the rain, I can't wait to see the birthday adventures.

Beautiful cook Chris, that rain came through here to and tried to thwart me too, you did good bud. Oh stay out from under rocks, that's where the warning comes from you know, a rock and a hard place

Last edited:
Beautiful cook Chris, that rain came through here to and tied to thwart me too, you did good bud. Oh stay out from under rocks, that's where the warning comes from you know, a rock and a hard place

Hey Thanks everybody. Hey Bill. That rain was nothing like the one from last week though! That was crazy. I drove over the bridge in Conshy and the Schuylkill swallowed a few cars down by the river and a few office building basements.

FYI - Still I am bacon less!!!

Well wait till after June 2nd if you can, I am going to Italy with the CEO for something special back on that date

?? That's a tough date. We are throwing 2 parties one on the 1st and one on the 8th!! Curious if what you are bringing back has a shelf life?

Good Lookin' Cookin' Chris!!
icon14.png

now, get out there &
cut_the_grass_smiley1.gif
mow that lawn! :p

Your grilled romaine always surprises me (in a good way). Great "salad" to compliment the meat.

Back