Complaints

Kemper Morris

TVWBB Gold Member
Couple of people have complained about my inability to post pics instead of links. Didn’t really want to pay $60 to Photobucket to do so. Couple of other people suggested & even tried to show me how to do it with alternative methods. I’m computer illiterate & if it’s not really simple I can’t do it. I’m not going to post anymore until I have Photobucket. I know how to use that & it’s easy enough for me to understand

I'm in a similar predicament kemper. I cook a fair bit, not just bbq, but my device is an old ipad which doesnt work properly so I don't post my photos. I wish i could. Can we post our photos to tvwbb facebook page?

I’m not going to post anymore until I have Photobucket
Kemper my friend, I enjoy your posts and have no problem clicking on the links. I would be greatly disappointed if you discontinued posting your cooks, I look forward to seeing them, you are a most worthy pit master. The world is full of complainers and it's my advise is to ignore them. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem, and complainers are nothing more than problems. Please keep the cooks coming, I enjoy them!!!

Don't do that, Kemper. We all loose if that were to happen. I suggest you try Imgur. It's free, super ez and very fast. Just takes a little bit to get the routine down. Would be willing to walk you through the steps I use. I much prefer it to Photobucket. I tried Flickr for a while, didn't care for it at all.

Last edited:
Kemper I had an ad free Photobucket account and it still was a PITA, very unreliable and when I tried to cancel it when I went to Fickr the only way you can reach them is by Email. I never did get a reply from them after many attempts I stopped the automatic payment and only then did I get a response.
Please don't stop posting pictures we all enjoy seeing the great cooks you do. I for one and it's obvious many others don't mind opening up the links.
I haven't looked at Imgur yet but many seem to like it and I know there are a lot of folks that can walk you through it to get you going.

I enjoy viewing your cooks Kemper and admire all the work you do to put up those delicious looking meals. As Chuck, Rich and Robert stated, I hope you reconsider. You might just want to remind those people whining to you that they are not bound to view your cooks.

Last edited:
Keep posting Kemper, because I do enjoy your cooks. Opening up a link is no problem.

It is no big deal to click a link. I enjoy seeing your projects Kemper!
If it’s too hard for some folks to use the link...they can just go fry an egg!
I’m too lazy to even attach the link so, I bow to your photographic talents and ability to link them.
So, please, continue to grace us with your accomplishments.

Kemper. No complaints here either. Pleas keep posting, regardless of how you post pictures. Chris A turned us on to: http://postimages.org/ easy. Don’t need an account or be real internet savvy. Use the “hosting” option. I too struggled when photo bucket quit hosting 3rd party stuff. I’ve since gone back and reloaded photos to some of my old posts using http://postimages.org/ with ease and much success

Kemper,
I'm sorry, but I'm one that complains every time I look at one of your posts!! Every time I think I've nailed a rack or ribs, of smoked some sausage to perfection, oh no! That Kemper guy comes along and puts up a post about 80 lbs of lunch meat he just smoked to BBQ perfection, and I'm back to scratching my head wondering why mine can't turn out that good!!
Seriously, your posts are always ones that I look forward to seeing. Your cooks are spot on, no bragging no boasting, just good cooks. Don't let the actions of a few ruin it for everyone else, keep posting, and we'll keep drooling.
Tim

It is very simple there is an arrow pointing to the right when you are one your page click the arrow then it will as the size which will be medium then say you want to use BBc. Just practice and it will become 2nd nature. Really is this simple PM me if you have questions.

I enjoy your pics, here and on Facebook. I've only posted a handful of pics but I find that they show up on my threads, rather than links. I'm using Imgur; perhaps it is only free for x number of posts but I'm not aware of any required costs. I followed the prescribed method noted here: https://tvwbb.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_postphoto

This link is wrong Kemper it is for a different service. You are using Flicker from Yahoo. Very simple press the arrow. If you need to talk PM your phone number and I will walk you through

Back