Christmas dinner?

Or the agony of da meat if you get it wrong?!?! I'll stick to my prime standing rib from Costco!

Now, Bruno, if you are planning to serve that for dinner, I will bring a very nice bottle of wine if I can get a seat at the table! :)

R

Or the agony of da meat if you get it wrong?!?! I'll stick to my prime standing rib from Costco!

Now, Bruno, if you are planning to serve that for dinner, I will bring a very nice bottle of wine if I can get a seat at the table! :)

R
Haha, I can be crazy but I couldn’t justify that. I did a double take when I read $1800, made those hangar steaks I had in the cart look downright cheap.

2 years ago I did a 7-rib roast (choice) on my kettle / rotisserie, it was $130 and change. I've been looking at 2 & 3 rib roasts (choice) nothing under $200. I'm thinking on going to the store first thing Sunday the 26th and hopefully getting one on sale and cooking it on New Year's Eve

How much better than Two Buck Chuck would you have to pair with that, anyway?
I mean, even green bean casserole - you’d likely be obliged to procure some green beans that were organic, free range, fair trade, I forget all the other qualifiers?

I have not ever been a fan of green bean casserole! I’ve tried doing it with hand made soup stuff and deep fried shallots. Lots of work for no significant improvement.
Good Brussels sprouts, sautéed green beans with crispy slivers of garlic perfectly baked potatoes! Beautiful Cabernet with 25 year old Armagnac for dessert…burp!

You can literally get a half a beef for that.

I mean prices are up on stuff, but that’s just insane. I would never do business with a company like that

Back