Cheese steak!

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
Cheese steak sub:

One of the better meals i had on our USA trip was a Cheese steak sub from a food truck some were around Santa Monica. And John Solak have been reminding me of it.(respect sir)
Now its time to recreate our version of it. Lets start with smoking some beef: (inner thigh/salt/pepper/Hicory smoke)
01124.JPG

Bell/Onion/Shrooms/Garlic
0377.JPG

Sliced
0637.JPG

Tender
0598.JPG

Aight..I pulled a Correll here,horseradish sauce on the buns. Had no fresh horseradish so we used a tubed one(witch in my mind was fresh when it was added to the tube!) Sounds complicated..horseradish on a tube mixed with mayo. *Love you Bob*
0837.JPG

on the grill:
0953.JPG
1064.JPG

On the bun:
1193.JPG
1463.JPG

This one fills you upp and leave you with a Guilty feeling!

Last edited:
Guilty feeling is right:D but oh so good looking. Yummy my friend, I'll take one for sure.

Wolgast;
That beef looks incredible. We have some left over smoked sirloin, so I am going to try your combination, for sure.

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Sir, you have an incredible ability to take a meal to a whole new level. Your thinking is outside my box, and I learn something nearly every time. Thanks.

Well i made sure you would read this "Aight..I pulled a Correll here,horseradish sauce on the buns. Had no fresh horseradish so we used a tubed one(witch in my mind was fresh when it was added to the tube!) Sounds complicated..horseradish on a tube mixed with mayo. *Love you Bob*" Funny stuff right after these SPAM pizzas? If your respond is anything but Yes ill take away the love part...Aight!

Well i made sure you would read this "Aight..I pulled a Correll here,horseradish sauce on the buns. Had no fresh horseradish so we used a tubed one(witch in my mind was fresh when it was added to the tube!) Sounds complicated..horseradish on a tube mixed with mayo. *Love you Bob*" Funny stuff right after these SPAM pizzas? If your respond is anything but Yes ill take away the love part...Aight!
yes, sorry, I missed that love part. :)
love you too bro!

Back