ChatGPT barbecue haiku

Chris- not sure what your thinking is, but I’ll just leave this here:

“AI stresses me out,” Mr. Musk said at the end of a March presentation given to Tesla Inc. investors. “It’s quite dangerous technology. I fear I may have done some things to accelerate it.”

I think it was a simple moment of sharing something rather interesting than making an AI “statement”.

”Lighten up Francis”, Sgt. Hulka
I’d rather have the opinion of the “big toe”, lol.

And yes, I understand what you are saying and agree to some extent.

Am I the only one that had to Google 5 -7-5 haiku ?
Maybe but, I did need to think back to 5th grade when we had to write them.
I’d rather have the opinion of the “big toe”, lol.

And yes, I understand what you are saying and agree to some extent.
No offense, I’m not wild about the concept of AI simply being accepted by such a broad market.
The use for entertainment does not offend but, the broad strokes of AI being allowed to really make decisions, is less than wise.
“Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should!”

“AI stresses me out,” Mr. Musk said at the end of a March presentation given to Tesla Inc. investors. “It’s quite dangerous technology. I fear I may have done some things to accelerate it.”
I think Musk speaks out of both sides of his mouth. He wants to slow down the AI race, but he also says he wants to enter the race with his own AI competitor. Great way to get a leg up on the competition, if you ask me.

No offense, I’m not wild about the concept of AI simply being accepted by such a broad market.
The use for entertainment does not offend but, the broad strokes of AI being allowed to really make decisions, is less than wise.
“Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should!”
I understand why you might have concerns about the potential impact of AI on society. However, whether or not you should be worried about AI depends on a variety of factors.

On one hand, AI has the potential to bring about many positive changes, from improving healthcare and education to increasing efficiency in manufacturing and transportation. AI can also help us tackle some of the world's biggest challenges, such as climate change, by helping us analyze data and make better decisions.

On the other hand, there are certainly risks associated with the development and use of AI. For example, if AI is not developed responsibly, it could perpetuate existing biases or be used to make decisions that harm certain groups of people. There is also the concern that AI could lead to widespread job displacement or even pose a threat to humanity if it becomes superintelligent and not aligned with human values.

Ultimately, the best way to approach AI is with a healthy mix of caution and optimism. It's important to continue monitoring the development and deployment of AI to ensure that it is used in ways that benefit society as a whole. Additionally, supporting initiatives that promote responsible AI development and deployment can help mitigate some of the risks associated with this technology.

(By the way, I did not write the above, ChatGPT did.)

I stand by my statement,
”Just because you CAN, doesn’t mean you should.”
I have a severe dislike for Wikipedia as well, it’s well documented that people can simply edit things posted there with nothing more than an erroneous opinion. Learn to use a BOOK once in a while?
im staying away from anything that has to do with the wealthy mouth that is Mr. Musk.
I think I will excuse myself from this one, thanks for playing.

My prompt here was "crying man cooking a hamburger on a weber grill". It's almost nightmare inducing. Notice that steak in my last post was an impossible cut of meat. This is was done on another openAI project DALL-E 2.

DALL·E 2023-05-03 07.56.27 - crying man cooking a hamburger on a weber grill.png

It looks like a number of tech jobs will be replaced by AI. IBM just announced they will no longer be hiring for positions that can be replaced by AI, but will keep existing employees on in those roles, at least for now.

Being in southeast Michigan, the impact of electric vehicles has the Big 3 letting go of many engineers involved in gas drivetrains. They just won't be needed anymore. Everybody we know suggested ten years ago that our son become an engineer.

Four years ago my son quit his job as a math teacher and decided to become a coder. While learning different languages and working for a small tech company, the pandemic hit. Working from home, he got bored and decided to get an online masters degree in analytics, after watching his wife doing so. He now runs a analytics department for an expanding manufacturing company, and at times they need to write code. He uses AI to write most of it, saving days of work.

IT and engineering jobs used to be the best ticket for a guy who's good at math. All across the job market, there will be less need for people. Electric cars and AI have radically changed the game in just a few years.

Back