Charcoal Sales?

Just looked at both Lowes and HD near me. Lowes has a sale on Ridge charcoal, and HD has kingsford for 2 bucks off a 2 pack, was about 18. Gone are the 2 for 10 days, apparently.
I saw the same thing this morning in our area HD. No big deals. :(

Last weekend we found 2x20 lb KBB on sale for $18.99 at a local True Value, so we grabbed two twin-packs. Maybe not the best price, but a heckuva lot better than what we pay at the grocery store when we suddenly realize we’re just about out and need some in a hurry.

You guys with Academy are lucky, the rest of us have to pay $14 a bag at Ace.
People in the fishing community say the same. I have gotten some great deals on fishing and boating gear, clothes, and shoes at Academy. Many at 75% off. All stuff I need and use. There is one on my way to and from work and several more close by. I'm definitely lucky.

Right? That's essentially the going rate here in NH, too. We have a Runnings a couple of towns over that sells the smaller bags of it for $8. But that's not an option for me---driving more and paying more? Nah.

I never see B&B go on sale...am I wrong?
Ace will have sales from time to time and you can earn points for discounts with their loyalty program. $12.99 is the sale price I've seen (always look online) and the discount is like 5 bucks a bag with loyalty points. GL

If you have a Menards nearby, check out Frontier South American charcoal. It is a little different but in a good way, at least I think so. Last time I was at Menards it was on sale.

I can just imagine how prices will be by next Memorial day weekend. Maybe even by Labor Day this year where you will happy to see a sale price for the same stuff but at $25.

4CDF4601-1AE4-4BBD-9B27-E55226D0899E.jpg
For those up here in the Great White North, not on sale at Home Depot but cheaper than other places selling at $22.99

Last edited:

Back