IMG_5599.JPG

it was quite good
t2823.gif

IMG_5601.JPG

Thank you for your time!
smiley-happy020.gif

packers-3904.gif

Go PACK Go!

Perfect looking Bird! Have a hard time with these sweet taters. But i guess i need to try em againX2. Do you add anything to the tater? bake it raw? Looks awesome and i wanna add em to my plate.

Nice plate as always Mr. Lampe. Almost bought this seasoning last time I was there, wasn't sure how hot it was?

Perfect looking Bird! Have a hard time with these sweet taters. But i guess i need to try em againX2. Do you add anything to the tater? bake it raw? Looks awesome and i wanna add em to my plate.

Beautiful meal, Jim

Wrap in foil. Bake raw until it is easily mashed with a fork. Slather in butter. Add cinnamon and a bit of sugar if you like. Do not eat the part next to the skin as it is bitter. It can also be sliced and grilled or cooked in a skillet with a small amt. of oil. Slice raw sweet potato, bake in the oven to make sweet potato fries. Sprinkle with a small amt. of salt. These give it a different taste.

It's that sweet tater time of year in the south.

Ok the bird looks great. And having two plated pics is nice. But where do you get your Penzey spices? Local or internet?

Thanks everyone!

Do you add anything to the tater? bake it raw?
I do not, we love veggies and potatoes basically they way they were born. Naturally sweet and tasty.

Almost bought this seasoning last time I was there, wasn't sure how hot it was?
Try it Tim, I think you'll be surprise how wonderful this Cajun spice is...

...where do you get your Penzey spices? Local or internet?
actually both Paul.
If i'm in the area of my local Penzey's and have time, i'll stop in.
and if I need spices that total over 30 bucks, i'll order on-line (free shipping over 30)

actually both Paul.
If i'm in the area of my local Penzey's and have time, i'll stop in.
and if I need spices that total over 30 bucks, i'll order on-line (free shipping over 30)

Ok but now more questions. Do you have a spice closet about the size of the Pigvillion? And do you keep a log of what you like?

Do you have a spice closet about the size of the Pigvillion? And do you keep a log of what you like?
well, yeah, I have a lot of spices... but that isn't a good thing. See, spices can and do lose their zing with age... so if you ignore a few for some time, it's not groovy... I like to mix a few rubs together to keep them all "alive".
most of my spices are from Penzey's... rubs I have are from all over the place.

Back