Brats in Secret Stadium Sauce

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
on a beautiful unspring-like day inside the PV....

IMG_1520.JPG

we got some "tailgater" brats ready with Secret Stadium Sauce...

IMG_1509.JPG

first we brown them...

IMG_1514.JPG

...while they're on the grill, onions and peppers are cut up and tossed into a throw-away foil pan
with a bottle of Secret Stadium Sauce and 'bout a half bottle of beer.

IMG_1515.JPG

once the brats are coloured up nicely, toss those into the Secret Stadium Sauce mixture

IMG_1524.JPG

let that sit a spell and cook. Good time to get another beer.

IMG_1522.JPG

...and now is another good time to get another beer...

IMG_1516.JPG

and while that was brewin', liz whipped up some calico beans...
got some fresh brat rolls sliced, flipped on a few slices of cheddar and away we go!

IMG_1526.JPG

Secret Stadium Sauce is ☆★☆★☆EXCELLENT☆★☆★☆ find some and try it for yourself!
.....................................(also GREAT with chicken!)

Tomorrow, we may have Sciurus carolinensis for dinner....

IMG_1529.JPG

Thanks for stoppin' by!
2rhbwup.gif
So long!

Found the sauce on Amazon. So I guess you use that amazon thing on here and you get the sauce and TVWB gets a token.
Nice looking brat tub.

Killer brats and beans Jim!
The Easter bunny sent me a bottle of Secret Stadium Sauce, and I have since purchased some brats.
Guess what I'm making soon?!

Can't wait to see your tree rat cook!!

That is effin UGLY.....the day I mean ! :eek:
The brats however look great. Makes me hungry just lookin at 'em. My kids to this day make me buy Secret Stadium Sauce ( I think its okay) but I will definitly be grillin some brats and italians this crummy weather weekend.

I love me some brats. Mrs. Kitty Robertson has a good recipe for Mr Bushy Tail from what I hear, :) and his grey matter :) happy, happy, happy.

I'm going to find me some secret stadium sauce. There's a place around here called Polock Johnny's. He sell's his own style of brats and you can buy his sauce also, I wonder if they're close in flavor? I'll be finding out.....soon. ;)

Great cook Jim!!

Back