Best Idea Ever or Greatest Swindle Ever?

It's something that I wouldn't buy, but if someone gave me one as a gift, I'd use it unlike the bs "grill utensil sets" that I always seem to get as a gift.

I think this product represents the entrepreneurship of what makes the USA the best country in the world. Any product you come up with (no matter how good or bad) you have the right to make it, market it and sell it. Shark Tank is also an example at a different scale. You don't need to become a millionaire from the product you sell. If you become a hundred-aire (my made up word for earning a hundred dollars from your product) maybe your next product you become a thousand-aire. To make it big, you need to start somewhere (and probably lose a few dollars in the process). I wish him luck. I don't think this product will be on my xmas wish list.
Russell

As I was watching the video I looked up and saw... my ceiling fan. One fan blade plus one saw blade equals two porkogimmicks.

Showed it to my 15 year old who is getting into BBQ with his old man and he said, "Uh, Dad. It's a stick."

And having just checked out their website, it's a $40 stick...

Last edited:
"Yep! That's a pretty stick you got there"
$40!!?!?! I wonder how long this will last? I just see it as silly.
I bet they sell some though.

It comes in 2 sizes - St Louis and Babyback. What, you can't use the St Louis on Babybacks? Now I have to buy 2!

There's a boneless pork chop flipper and a bone in one available for a price as well, boxed set of four, might be too pricey.

Back