Bacon Cheeseburger Sausage

John Solak

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Decided to give these a try. Recipe is from the post Chris posted a couple of days ago. http://www.bbqdryrubs.com/

I had a 2 lb chuck roast I had to do something with so this recipe came at a perfect time. I wanted to double the recipe so I bought an additional 2 lbs of already ground chuck. Also added a lb of cooked bacon. I added a pound of cubed up cheddar also but it hasn't been added when I took this pic.

Test patty. I would add another pound of bacon to the mix. I really couldn't really taste any.

Stuffer ready to go!!

All linked up and ready for the grill! I'll wait till at least tomorrow though, let everything get to know each other first.

That is some fine looking sausage. Nice job. What other seasonings were added ? I checked that link but wasn't sure what recipe was used.

That is some fine looking sausage. Nice job. What other seasonings were added ? I checked that link but wasn't sure what recipe was used.

The recipe calls for wooster sauce and black pepper. I added garlic powder and also a little bit of water too.

I keep seeing threads like this and I'll want to get into making my own sausages. Sure the wife would 'love' that. HA.

I was looking at that recipe today too. Way to go John, can't wait to hear what you think and see the results.

Nice John...can't wait to see the results tomorrow!! Thanks for the tip on the bacon cause I was going to give this one a shot too!!

You guys amaze me with what you can do, John that looks awesome, can't wait till the final cook tomorrow.

Yep. Finding myself excited to see the results of this as well. Thanx in advance for the heads up on adding additional bacon to the mix.

Back