Away from home cook :(

So I'm stuck halfway across Australia from home and I've been drooling over the stuffed burger challenge !!! So I gave it a go on my brothers gasser.... It is like a camp stove ! Anyways I went to the supermarket and was hoping to find some jalapeños but I had to settle for some "sweet chillies" ? They were a light lime green in color and as I figured with the name they had NO punch.... But I stuffed them with a mix of philly chilli sauce and the only thing close to Monterey jack we have (mexican cheddar mix).... And of course wrapped them in bacon. Sorry for the lack of photos but I was starving hungry for some REAL food ;)

image_zpsrvl1wcjc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zpslzszkkv4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Can't wait to get home to the family :( and my WSM ! Thanks for lookin guys n gals ;)

That is one awesome burger. You sure had to open that jaw nice and wide for that one.

Fine looking plate, J. Wish you had some of same ingredients to taste what everyone's cooking over here. You put out some incredible cooks.

Thanks guys :) I have been pinned to cook a bbq for the boys while the f1 Grand Prix that's on in Melbourne on Sunday :) can't wait !

Edit/ they want stuffed burgers !!!

Wish I was stuck anywhere in Australia....geez the luck!! Burgers look super...little vino and palms..nice nice nice!!

So... Are you really "stuck" then? Lol. Cool post.

Yes I am, my wife and 2 beautiful kids are back home and I physically cannot get to them... I need to work to pay for our bills and flights back and forth, I had to do an expensive course so I could keep my job and now there's no work so yea I could say I'm stuck :(

Great looking Python-Burger, (jaw requires dislocating to eat that!). Good luck with the job-hunting mate.

Awesome burger! Best of luck finding the means to get back to your family, that must be an awful feeling not being able to get home.

That is one awesome big burger !!!
Little sad reading ...
I hope your tale ending soon with your happily return to home, to your family.

Last edited:
Awesome looking burgers J. Here's to hoping you can find work and get back yo your family quickly...

Regards,

John

Back