Apparently I’m a big deal

Happy Birthday! Did you have to cook? That's the joke at my house, what are you making for your Birthday dinner?:ROFLMAO:
I elected to cook. Just don’t have the patience to sit in a restaurant during a weeknight.

Pollo asado tacos with MX rice, refritos and a rustic Pico. Oh, pineapple mango margs. Def got a little toasted. And this flourless chocolate cake.

Happy birthday!

images

Hey Brett! I’ve got a couple of candles on you but, who is counting? I fully understand the “why go to a restaurant” feeling, I am far more comfortable feasting at home!! I can feed ten for what dinner for three would cost out and have a nice relaxed time at home, only guests have to leave, I can stay home and get as “comfortable” as I want!
Happy Birthday buddy!

Thank you all for your kind wishes. I've just reached that point of keeping bdays super low key. If all goes right this Sunday, we'll get to Sonoma or Amador for some long-missed wine tasting. Covid really messed things up with day trips and such. We continue to try to get back to our fun stuffs we did prior to all those lockdowns.

Thank you all for your kind wishes. I've just reached that point of keeping bdays super low key. If all goes right this Sunday, we'll get to Sonoma or Amador for some long-missed wine tasting. Covid really messed things up with day trips and such. We continue to try to get back to our fun stuffs we did prior to all those lockdowns.

Jealous that you live so close to Amador. Hope your weekend celebration is stellar.

Back