Anyone have the Crate & Barrel Slate Blue Performer?

I'm going to hate to see the ol' girl go!

20210812_143055.jpg

Just called Weber CS and visited with Shawna. I asked if the new Performer Deluxe in black was the latest P vent model. She put me on hold and in a short time confirmed it was. WooHoo! Now here is what is cool. I ask if she had my account up and she did. Knowing what grills I had registered, I asked if it was possible to give a huge Weber fan a 10% discount if I ordered right now, she said she would be happy to. BOOM, DONE DEAL!
She was an absolute sweetheart, and informed that the shipper would contact me the first of the week for delivery.
I am totally stoked!

View attachment 34704

Just called Weber CS and visited with Shawna. I asked if the new Performer Deluxe in black was the latest P vent model. She put me on hold and in a short time confirmed it was. WooHoo! Now here is what is cool. I ask if she had my account up and she did. Knowing what grills I had registered, I asked if it was possible to give a huge Weber fan a 10% discount if I ordered right now, she said she would be happy to. BOOM, DONE DEAL!
She was an absolute sweetheart, and informed that the shipper would contact me the first of the week for delivery.
I am totally stoked!
Weber customer service is the best!

View attachment 34704

I am totally stoked!
Love a good deal!!

I love that grill my other performer is a AH 2014 same ash bowl that is a great grill and I just called Weber CS Tuesdsy and mentioned on my 2017 the ash bowl is hard for me to squeeze to release it so the are sending me a whole new ask bowl, ring and handle free I should have order a T shirt also but this new bowl is of that 2014 design.
Now that my freind is customer service. And people ask why I have 4 Weber grills.

After just finishing the first five seasons of Bosch on Amazon Prime, when I see the title to this thread, I'm thinking bout the detective team.

Got the shipping notification email yesterday. Now it is updated to 'In transit to delivery terminal'. So that means it's somewhere between Elgin, IL and Kansas City. Hopefully it will arrive by Friday. Bump.

Back