Another #9057 Grill Out Handle Light available on Ebay

I wanted one for my Gen 1000 and one for my Genesis Platinum Frankengrill.

Last edited:
Here is another one. It has a Buy It Now price of $89.99/free shipping, but also has the auction feature. The problem is that it also has a reserve and my guess is the reserve is going to be pretty close to the buy it now price. But, if you are interested in one, you can just bid up to what you are willing to pay and if you win it, fine, if not, "There will be more".

$89???? WHOA!!!
I have a new one in the box and a used one.
Guess I need to get around to parting ways with those soon.

Yah, I still have another one in box besides the used one and one on my grill. If that guy gets $89 for his, you will see another one hit the block soon after.

I have one on my 1989 genesis 2000 with led bulbs works really well and have another that I may or may not put on my 85 gen 2 when I restore it.

These are the bulbs I used. Two or three years and going strong.

Amazon has a lot of options, but the style you want to look for are "P13.5S LED" rated for 4.5V. Most of them have a range of 3V to 12V which is good.

If someone lives near Frederick Maryland you could probably save 10-15 bucks by asking seller if you could pick it up. Last March I bought one and the guy lived 15 min away! He netted out the shipping cost so I paid $30 cash (vs his $42.99 or whatever).

If someone lives near Frederick Maryland you could probably save 10-15 bucks by asking seller if you could pick it up. Last March I bought one and the guy lived 15 min away! He netted out the shipping cost so I paid $30 cash (vs his $42.99 or whatever).
Sometimes, there is nothing more pleasant than finding something you need from someone that has it “down the street”. I made a great deal with a guy when I sold my 22”, saw the listing and we both happened to be online at the same time, twenty minutes later he was here with his truck!

Yes, those are the bulbs I bought, and here are the battery adapters: LampVPath 10PCS AA to C Size Battery Adapter Case, AA to C Size Spacers, AA to Size C Battery Adapter Converter Case(10 Pack Black)

I always have AA batteries kicking around, and they seem to work pretty well so far.
Alex,

One nice thing about using that adapter is that opens up the possibility of using Lithium batteries. The reason for this is that Lithium batteries are not susceptible to corroding your handle light. If that happens with regular batteries that you leave in too long, you may have to kiss goodbye your pricey handle light. I lost my long handle Mag flashlight that way, because in my move I wasn't paying attention to how long it had been :( .

Back