6 lbs. of Top Sirlin on the Rotisserie

Gary S

TVWBB Guru
Time to try the Rotisserie. First the setup for the 26". Used my 18" CI charcoal grate. Made my firebrick setup on their edge and installed my weber grill and on the brick. Then the warming rack from the XL BGE placed at the front. This does not interfere with the rotisserie.

Checking out the balance. Did Meatheads paist rub. It worked out really well.

Made some mini tacos, thanks to Morgan C. for the idea.

They were a big hit
Wrapped some videlia onions and russet potatoes. Smoke some sweet potato too.
IMG_0425_zpsc04314e8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Took the roast off to rest after 2 hours at 130 degrees. Tented in foil for 20 minutes.

Sliced for serving

Thanks for looking and that should be SIRLOIN but I can't edit the title.

Last edited:
WOW GARY!! You crushed that one! Great looking food. I'll have to look up those mini tacos of Capt. Morgan's looked great and a great idea. Sirloin look D LISH US!!! Nice

Outstanding cook all around! Love the rotisserie, is that Chris' new 27" toy from Cajun Bandit, per chance?

Great job!
Where can I purchase the Rotisserie for my 26.75" Weber?

You can't buy one to my knowledge but you could what I did and that is buy your materials and find a metal fabricating shop. In my situation I bought 304 Stainless ( no painting) and took a very close measurement for the bowl. There are no gaps or air spaces in this one except for the spit. I found a small fabricating shop that bent it round to the exact diameter and then I added round bar to provide the lip similar to what Weber does with the 22. This ring cost me $180.00 but it's bigger and stainless so it is what it is.

Back