2020 TVWB Christmas Prize Drawing

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
https://www.virtualweberbullet.com/2020-tvwb-christmas-prize-drawing/

I initially thought I'd do a bunch of smaller prizes so more people could win, but then decided "What the heck, let's go big!" and pulled the trigger on the SmokeFire EX4!
Special thanks to ThermoWorks for providing the Signals + Billows and the Thermapen Mk4 for this year's drawing! I really appreciate their ongoing support!

I've also changed up the drawing date. Usually the drawing runs Dec 1 - 31. This year, entries start NOW and end on December 24. I will draw and publish the winners on Christmas Day!

Good luck! Please remember, 1 entry per person, duplicates are deleted before the drawing. Must be 18 to enter. Void where prohibited. Must be a resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.

Why our prize drawings are restricted to US residents only

Incredible prizes Chris. I would be more than happy with any one of them. I think I entered - when I hit submit it went gray with no acknowledgement.

The most respected Weber+ site owner is also the most generous. Even if it weren't for the EX4 I'd say "WOW"!

Incredible prizes Chris. I would be more than happy with any one of them. I think I entered - when I hit submit it went gray with no acknowledgement.
Good observation; I did a little scrolling and found the acknowledgement.

I think I entered - when I hit submit it went gray with no acknowledgement.
Yes, you entered. The acknowledgement appears at the top of the Google Form, you have to scroll to the top of the form to see it. Odd behavior, but I can't fix that. But you're entered! :D

Guess I'll hold off buying an EX4 for a bit longer.
Chris, you've outdone yourself this year, many thanks for all you do!!

Back