2005 Blue Genesis Platinum

Looking good. What kind of paint did you use on the cook box? It looks lighter than the matte black Rustoleum High Heat.

Bruce that is a OEM replacement fire box that I got about year ago that I just got around to using.

Samuel,
Cool to see that blue hood going to a GREAT project! Tax season is getting closer to done. I hope I can post what you sent me on my project early this summer!

Yes Jon,
I really like the color of the Blue Hood. Thanks for the trade. I really did appreciate that. Looking forward to seeing you start on your grill too.

Does anyone have a suggestion for stainless steel locking wheels for the front? These OEM Weber ones I have are pretty weak.

Not sure on the fronts. But those Broil King back wheels are nice looking. Do they seem to be pretty durable and high quality?

Not sure on the fronts. But those Broil King back wheels are nice looking. Do they seem to be pretty durable and high quality?
Yes, they seem to be more durable and robust. However, I cannot give an accurate review since I have not used them before, and I just put them on. They seem to be of excellent quality though. I would suggest you give them a try Bruce.

Do you have a link to where you bought them?
I picked some up here. They are everything a Weber wheel should aspire to be. They’re solid and sturdy, full width, and have a real rubber tread unlike the hollowed out Weber plastics. They roll so much more smoothly and quietly over any surface.
Broil King Wheels

Back