$200 off Smokefire

What are your thoughts on this, Bruno?
I pre-ordered the first day I could. I wanted something easier than my WSM and I got it. Personally I love my S.F. would I mind Weber sending me $200 in pellets? Hell no!!

2441C863-91B2-4FEF-97C2-878F2BB211F7.jpeg11BFCFF1-E3B4-46ED-B910-C6CD4E8EB6D7.jpeg
I’m getting the results I wanted and I am a happy customer. Weber has always treated me well on all my grills and Have done the same with the S.F.
looking forward to the 4th, if I get lucky today at Smart and Final with a brisket and shoulder I am going to go BIG!

View attachment 8028View attachment 8029
I’m getting the results I wanted and I am a happy customer. Weber has always treated me well on all my grills and Have done the same with the S.F.
So you've changed your opinion since a post back in April when you told someone wanting to buy SF, "I wouldn’t buy one if I were you. What’s the one thing you want from a pellet smoker, consistency and this thing just doesn’t have it." Not asking to poke you, just to clarify that all of your past frustrations have now been addressed OR that you've come to accept SF with its imperfections and are satisfied despite them.

So you've changed your opinion since a post back in April when you told someone wanting to buy SF, "I wouldn’t buy one if I were you. What’s the one thing you want from a pellet smoker, consistency and this thing just doesn’t have it." Not asking to poke you, just to clarify that all of your past frustrations have now been addressed OR that you've come to accept SF with its imperfections and are satisfied despite them.
Yeah it’s come around nicely, the updates to the firmware and the app have been great too. Smokeboost and the ability to control temp and shut down from the phone is what we were promised early on.
What’s funny about the SmokeFire is I love it as a grill, it’s just so easy to fire up and then shut down.
I’ve had a couple friends Buy Rec-Tecs recently and they look nice, but I would miss the grill feature.
And as far as the consistency it has been set it and forget lately.
I’m really looking forward to the 4th of July!

This is a better price than some of the gas grills, and they have issues too.
I wonder how long this price discount is good for?

Last edited:
This is a better price than some of the gas grills, and they have issues too.
I wonder how long this price discount is good for?

I think I saw it goes a little past July 4th, but don't quote me.

This little device is really beginning to intrigue me. Had zero interest in a pellet grill early on, but it seems like the results are good and this is truly a multitasker, capable of high and low heat with very good (if not great) temp consistency. Were it not for the current employment situation, I'd probably be pleading with the wife to get one at these prices - cheaper than a mid or high end Genesis.

For anyone who has the military discount with Lowe's I just did a test run on their site and it applied a $99.90 military discount to the bill for an EX6. Total savings of about $300 and FREE delivery. Availability by July 6.

Thanks to the Pathfinders who took the plunge early on and kept the rest of us informed. You folks have been great.

All of a sudden I am very very interested. I told my wife about it and she said "Do what you want". After I post this I'm ordering from Lowe's.

15 minutes later. $964.04 all in for the EX6. Now I wait.

Last edited:
For anyone who has the military discount with Lowe's I just did a test run on their site and it applied a $99.90 military discount to the bill for an EX6. Total savings of about $300 and FREE delivery. Availability by July 6.

Thanks to the Pathfinders who took the plunge early on and kept the rest of us informed. You folks have been great.

All of a sudden I am very very interested. I told my wife about it and she said "Do what you want". After I post this I'm ordering from Lowe's.

15 minutes later. $964.04 all in for the EX6. Now I wait.
Hell yeah Lew!! I hope it works out for you!!

Thanks to you and others I know it will work out. This will be my first new pellet grill. My Craigslist grills were to find out if pellets are for me and they are. First one was 300 sq. in cooking area, 560 on the second, and now over 1000. I'm doing Pulled Pork for my Grandson's wedding reception in September. Now I'll have the capacity to do the butts all at once and I'll have time to learn the grill before the wedding. I know I'm rattling on ordering it has me stoked. :ex6:

Thanks to you and others I know it will work out. This will be my first new pellet grill. My Craigslist grills were to find out if pellets are for me and they are. First one was 300 sq. in cooking area, 560 on the second, and now over 1000. I'm doing Pulled Pork for my Grandson's wedding reception in September. Now I'll have the capacity to do the butts all at once and I'll have time to learn the grill before the wedding. I know I'm rattling on ordering it has me stoked. :ex6:
Welcome to the club! Congratulations!!!

I’m happy for you, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Let’s get that thing dialed in as fast as possible so you can kill it in September.

I’m happy for you, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Let’s get that thing dialed in as fast as possible so you can kill it in September.
Thanks Bruno. As I’ve said many times Great people here willing to help.

Last edited:

Back