$125 fair price for 18”?

I am trying to visualize this...

What part?
Clean around your door opening good and wipe it down with Vaseline. Maybe tape off the outline of the door so that you can pull tape up and have a nice neat gasket that removes any squeeze out
Clean your door good and put a bead of red high temp silicone on it around the mating surface.
Put the door in place and close it.8
Pull the tape away that removes the squeeze out
Let dry
You should end up with a perfect gasket adhered to the door but not to the Vaseline coated shell. Clean the Vaseline up.

What part?
Clean around your door opening good and wipe it down with Vaseline. Maybe tape off the outline of the door so that you can pull tape up and have a nice neat gasket that removes any squeeze out
Clean your door good and put a bead of red high temp silicone on it around the mating surface.
Put the door in place and close it.8
Pull the tape away that removes the squeeze out
Let dry
You should end up with a perfect gasket adhered to the door but not to the Vaseline coated shell. Clean the Vaseline up.
You rock! Thx!

Sorry but, worrying about smoking corn or tofu with respect to “cooking” a meat protein is a bit obsequious. Native Americans smoked corn over open fire! Just get something cooked and post results, vegetables are being “smoke dried” tofu..? Well, not my product for much but hot sour soup.
You are talking about a very basic technique which you want to apply far more modern equipment for whatever reason. I wish you the best but, I think it’s time for me to excuse myself from this thread.
When you have results, I’ll look but, you’re driving tacks with a sledge hammer.

Sorry but, worrying about smoking corn or tofu with respect to “cooking” a meat protein is a bit obsequious. Native Americans smoked corn over open fire! Just get something cooked and post results, vegetables are being “smoke dried” tofu..? Well, not my product for much but hot sour soup.
You are talking about a very basic technique which you want to apply far more modern equipment for whatever reason. I wish you the best but, I think it’s time for me to excuse myself from this thread.
When you have results, I’ll look but, you’re driving tacks with a sledge hammer.
I am not just smoking corn. I am attempting to find a way to make chico’s, which in the PNW (in the wet forest) it is not possible to make them the traditional way. I also did not ask if people approved of me smoking tofu. Thx for excusing yourself...

Well, when you have achieved something I will be interested. But, until then, I bid you, good day.
How about offering more information about “Chico’s”?

Back