OMTmFAa.jpg

Side two

MNYIHiL.jpg

Pulled at 130

kBIT4It.jpg

Works for me

5SobmRU.jpg

Last edited:
Looks perfectly cooked! What rub did you use, is that coriander in it? I have a couple TTs in my freezer

.........Maybe I'll have to hit up one of my dead-head friends & see if I can copy a bit of his collection

I loved you're pics. They prove that there are others that realize that there is more to life than just great grilled steaks. There is good music and good wine to go with the steak.

You nailed it Chuck-O. Tri-tip looks perfectly done. Great plated pic too.
Calm before the storm, please no more snow for a week or so. Running out of room to put it when I plow or shovel.

What rub did you use, is that coriander in it? {snip} Maybe I'll have to hit up one of my dead-head friends & see if I can copy a bit of his collection
Just salt, pepper and garlic

Chuck always does it right! I was about to buy a couple of Dead CDs & I noticed they have some concerts streaming on Amazon. Definitely some (feel) good music.
There's no need to buy, their best music is available for free.

I loved you're pics. They prove that there are others that realize that there is more to life than just great grilled steaks. There is good music and good wine to go with the steak.
Thanks Mike, I like to have fun

Chuck, outstanding cook on that TT. That's one of Rich and my favorite cuts of meat.
Hello Barb, hope all is well with you, you're in my daily prayers

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I've been doing lots of cooks using charcoal, when I normally like to cook over flaming Oak. It's been fun

Back