Who's up for some Texas size burgers tonight?

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
BYOC, bring your own cow.

cJ1XqwcFwkYxWR4b14br3UCj_0GmKQWSjAqWcwWNoM3BIb-pUCgY6V0xNPcYUyuJtSw5O8fSx4tnOb-Yj19H2KYc-CsmoTIrneATGSzq1kSOh6r-nRWsJenqotgAhIyy6m2eOrwC-aCTzVti-x2fOGk2NTdBA_8Ed0Dff1vaQIxVSIBMcY0Lgn_5Q7lUp30tQBURH0-pZef0jhEZAiFRYxgmfEyHOP12t5_h5ltQaAGcLcAeVEMAqMXwWpzX1BsDR6BUrRXhynqRZC06r-74gAqLYP_0gt2Gi4ziBRsCJRi7hFA2sytUlfrTtvkvOdf1mNWRqp2dTbWy0fJHUYwjtdTnr4N_a4CeXMGYEtpZIkxEj7TKhwne6pN7nNdcJsIROceZspryOzpLMhQk0dArw395VRPoPHVO3WB0fIV5gulFZrVZpdiPa9uAbHLVOEKNNDnjSydZOCWzlzVAZrtJxQFMAaEuOurzU9uOpbS-vAzHFYCOvmXulQYkjHUKeOSdPZflB3XOrTR9rgPXM-q7QMRG7h0kWIw3g-p6M1mvSYWAufreig9INXE1m4J0uReCUzDso6PsDxORY3jKN_EyLBMPqYeOhq_d0uJo-u_EHqx-su5hsw=w1292-h883-no

Grilling some up for myself...well, Florida sized ones anyways. Pics tomorrow since my iPhone hates me (read:repetitive user error).

Bob, dont smash them to death with that weapon that you are hiding behind. A simple Texas size cookie cutter will work fine. :)

Whoa!! That thing is HUGE!!!! Just looking at this again on my computer. I gotta stop using the iPhone. Don't tell the wife, but I may be getting to the point where I need to get some reading glasses.

Who's up for some Texas size burgers tonight, BYOC, bring your own cow.

CKVTNr8h.jpg

Laugh of the day Bob, I see it's available in Torrance Ca., might have to stop at BBAB and get a few on my way home from work.

9.5" wide x14.5" long, and it folds in half.

Grump Old Men Lol.

I went to BBAB Torrance Ca. today, and the price marked was $19.99 for the big Spat, so i only grabbed one.
Cashier rings me up and says that will be $7.32, I said can you add one more to my purchase.
Done deal 2 big Spats for $15.20 with tax.

Great Birthday/Christmas gift. Might have too get a few more.
Thanks Bob.

Grump Old Men Lol.

I went to BBAB Torrance Ca. today, and the price marked was $19.99 for the big Spat, so i only grabbed one.
Cashier rings me up and says that will be $7.32, I said can you add one more to my purchase.
Done deal 2 big Spats for $15.20 with tax.

Great Birthday/Christmas gift. Might have too get a few more.
Thanks Bob.

What the heck do you need two snow shovels for???? It don't snow in Orange County, I know I lived there for 45+ years :confused:

What the heck do you need two snow shovels for???? It don't snow in Orange County, I know I lived there for 45+ years :confused:

Lol Rich, no snow in Orange County for sure.....I gave one to my neighbor last night and he loves it.

Back