Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's in your backyard?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamDC View Post
    Where can I get one of those Mini 6" Webers?
    Here's one, but pricey. You might try "make an offer" and see what happens: https://www.ebay.com/p/?iid=192065120451

Maybe available in black, with flowers: http://www.phillips-flowers.com/orde...?product=4F100

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Bob Correll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Allingham View Post
    Maybe available in black, with flowers: http://www.phillips-flowers.com/orde...?product=4F100
    For Mother's day. Get the wife some flowers and a mini Weber for yourself. Two birds, one stone.
    ; ; ;

TVWBB Super Fan Jamie Purviance's Avatar
    I will always love my Performer. It is the grill that made me a better griller. I wrote "Weber's Charcoal" based on that experience. Some of those recipes turned out so well that they are now in "Weber's Greatest Hits."

TVWBB Super Fan Jamie Purviance's Avatar
    I'm totally impressed by the grill collections some of you guys have. Wowza!

TVWBB All-Star
    Here's my stable before the wife put her foot down. The redhead and Silver Smoker were in the garage.

Now, I just have the WSM, Performer, Genesis, a Smoke EZ, and a JJ. Favorite is my Performer.
    Lew
    Bunch of Webers, Smoke EZ, GMG Daniel Boone, White Thermapen MK4

Here are mine.

A few more in the garage.

Performer Deluxe(Copper) Genesis Gold B(Redhead) 18WSM 14WSM 22 OTG JJ Q1200 Gas & Charcoal Go Anywhere, Blackstone 17, Vortex, Kettle Pizza, Smoke

Pat G: That red Genny is gorgeous! Has it ever been outside other than for that picture? Have you ever cooked on it? Really nice team you've got there - very well taken care of.
    ; ; ;

Quote Originally Posted by JimK View Post
    Pat G: That red Genny is gorgeous! Has it ever been outside other than for that picture? Have you ever cooked on it? Really nice team you've got there - very well taken care of.
    Thanks Jim, I do take the cover off of the Genny and use her sometimes, that was a fun rehab project. The "Team" has been put together over the last 14 months so they are in great shape. I bought my first Weber in February of 2016, that was the Performer. I've been hooked ever since.
    Performer Deluxe(Copper) Genesis Gold B(Redhead) 18WSM 14WSM 22 OTG JJ Q1200 Gas & Charcoal Go Anywhere, Blackstone 17, Vortex, Kettle Pizza, Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by Pat G View Post
    Thanks Jim, I do take the cover off of the Genny and use her sometimes, that was a fun rehab project. The "Team" has been put together over the last 14 months so they are in great shape. I bought my first Weber in February of 2016, that was the Performer. I've been hooked ever since.
    I have to admit, Pat G is one of the most ambitious Weber BBQ owners, cooks, and posters on this forum, Bravo Pat.
    Bacon....the duct tape of the Gods.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast