My SJGMWSM

Mildo

TVWBB Guru
Thank you all for inspiration.
It is almost impossible to buy here pot correct proportions.
But luck smiled at me and I found this

DSC08769.JPG

DSC08771.JPG

Phase 1:

DSC08772.JPG

DSC08774.JPG

DSC08775.JPG

DSC08777.JPG

DSC08784.JPG

Phase II is very interesting. It looks like you cut the top off an 18" and removed a section of the 18" ring so that it would then fit the 14" SJG lid? It's a most impressive build Mildo. The green is mean

It looks like you cut the top off an 18" and removed a section of the 18" ring so that it would then fit the 14" SJG lid?

Yes Chuck, but the donor was old Master Touch 22.5". My pot is equally wide at the top and bottom, and 14" lid floated. Bottom sits well, but top is just a small diameter for 14" SJ lid. It was not ideal. I was not sure of the result, but in the final it went quite well I think.

Last edited:
Yes Chuck, but the donor was old Master Touch 22.5". My pot is equally wide at the top and bottom, and 14" lid floated. Bottom sits well, but top is just a small diameter for 14" SJ lid. It was not ideal. I was not sure of the result, but in the final it went quite well I think.
That's some impressive engineering Mildo. Your "Mini-making" skills are exceptional. Can't wait to see forthcoming cooks on it

The mini looks great and so does your food. Got a pork butt about ready to eat. Sorry no pics to share, was working on 2 family cars. Enjoy your mini!

This certainly! has to be one of, if not the best, models I've seen!

DSC08825.JPG

And It Knows How To Cook, Too!

VERY Nice Work Sir Mildo!!

Back