You know you're getting old when...

Also it was called Ben Franklin Five and Dime.

The Coke machines opened from the top like a chest and you put in your coin and then slid the bottle out of the tracks to a open gate and took the Coke out the top. Small 6 or 8 oz bottles .
It was sort of a Maze track to get the bottle out .
Sam Walton began his business as a Ben Franklin store before becoming Walmart. If you’ve never visited the Crystal Bridges Art Center it’s worth the trip, just saying.

324078138_489226656656862_3419443273706827669_n.jpg

How to tell you're really old according to little kids:

Old people have melty faces, so they just pretty much stay home with their dogs. Sydney E, age 5

Old people are crabby, and snore when they sleep. Some old ladies just wear pajamas all day. But old grampas have to wear underwear and stay in the bedroom - they're not allowed in the living room - Jennifer, age 3

Did you know that old people can get even older than dogs and cats? That's probably why they scream when they look in the mirror - Lynn, age 4

I only know a little bit about old people. I know they have a yard sale and sell all their stuff, and then a dump truck comes and puts them in it and takes them to heaven. And that's it - Delaney W, age 3

Some old people go to heaven. All the other ones go to Canada - Matthew, age 4

Really old people look tired and like to visit graveyards. But they have to be careful because if they fall asleep there, they will get dead too - Michelle, age 5

Old people get bent, and then they die - Matt, age 4

All I know is old people get mad at you if you bite them - Mikey, age 3

Grown ups are old. So are mothers. They usually eat just dinner - and nothing else. They laugh and pretend they are funny like me, but they're not. To have fun they go play with their old people friends - like dinosaurs Sophia M, age 3

Back