You know you're getting old when...

Trojan or Trojans may refer to:

That's it! Legos, Siege of Troy, big box of Legos. Forget the Magnums, they fall off anyway.

I haven’t read this thread but thought of something that might be relevant-

When you are watching one of your favorite movies from the 90’s and it suddenly occurs to you that no one in the movie has a smartphone. Then the feeling “I really miss those days”…

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

I haven’t read this thread but thought of something that might be relevant-

When you are watching one of your favorite movies from the 90’s and it suddenly occurs to you that no one in the movie has a smartphone. Then the feeling “I really miss those days”…

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.
Ain’t that the truth!
Way back when, I had a friend that had an unlisted phone number so, only a few folks ever called him, he said “That thing was designed for my convenience and sometimes it’s just not convenient for me to answer it!” Now, people have phone shoved in their ears and they can’t hear anything anyway, talking to the air and not saying anything either. But, by god, they want you to know that they are wired in!
I had to upgrade from my old cheap flip phone because it would no longer “be supported by 4G service” I didn’t want this damned mini TV which is simply annoying. Too big for easy pocket placement, I liked my little flip phone, it was a communicator, all I needed! Don’t want to watch you tube videos on the stupid thing or any of that crap! Be a phone!!

I just had to upgrade my old Motorola Razr flip phone last October because it would not be supported by the service as of the first of this year. I got another flip phone as all I need is a phone. I probably use less than 10 minutes per month but carry it in case of emergencies. Having had this new phone for two months I am missing my old Razr every day. The new one is just not the same. Still haven't gotten contacts transitioned to the new phone.

Ain’t that the truth!
Way back when, I had a friend that had an unlisted phone number so, only a few folks ever called him, he said “That thing was designed for my convenience and sometimes it’s just not convenient for me to answer it!” Now, people have phone shoved in their ears and they can’t hear anything anyway, talking to the air and not saying anything either. But, by god, they want you to know that they are wired in!
I had to upgrade from my old cheap flip phone because it would no longer “be supported by 4G service” I didn’t want this damned mini TV which is simply annoying. Too big for easy pocket placement, I liked my little flip phone, it was a communicator, all I needed! Don’t want to watch you tube videos on the stupid thing or any of that crap! Be a phone!!
Same here had to give up my flip phone so I thought I would upgrade to a smart phone, bad idea the thing is more of a PITA than I want. Really all I want is a phone. Plus, it's a pain to carry around way too big to be easy to carry.

My old one fit in my watch pocket! It was very convenient. This bloody thing needs a full back pocket and is NOT comfortable to sit on! Actual PITA!!

Back