WTB: Weber Portable Charcoal Table #7445

The unicorn table. Good luck!

If you find a cache of them, I’d be interested too. Not sure why Weber doesn’t make a new version of it.

I just realized I have an old “Coleman” folding picnic table that could be easily modified to securely clip a Smokey Joe to the top three clips a few bolts, not the best option but certainly a possibility.

I just realized I have an old “Coleman” folding picnic table that could be easily modified to securely clip a Smokey Joe to the top three clips a few bolts, not the best option but certainly a possibility.
If you end up modifying it, please show pics.

If you end up modifying it, please show pics.
Will do, if I do it. I’ve not fired either of the small format Weber guys, neither the Smokey Joe or the go anywhere! The brackets would not be hard to do but, I’d have to do some looking for the right kind of piece. I’ve got a couple of ideas.

Wanted to let you know: After placing this ad, I was nearly immediately contacted by a scammer, suggesting I contact a fictitious member who had just what I was seeking, at a very low price shipped. TOO low. I played along. The member (Gabby_Brady) making the recommendation had just joined a day or so before, he gave no user name for the alleged member wanting to sell, only a gmail account (mikerohner2@gmail.com) After contacting so-called member, wanted me to Venmo his son, who had a different last name -possible, perhaps. After I told him I had no Venmo, he said put cash in an envelope, but address it to his wife, who had yet another different name. Address in Texas. I let him know what he could do with his scam. Be careful

Last edited:
Steve. I have not seen any indication of scammers hitting this forum. That is good info. Thanks.

I suggest you notify Chris Allingham (Site admin) so that he can delete the offender and keep an eye open for others.

@Chris Allingham

I really wish I was mistaken. In a “too good to be true” fashion, they offered to sell me a difficult to find table for 85 bucks shipped. BUT - when they only showed stock photos, not photos of the actual table, wouldn’t divulge where they lived willingly, referred to both a wife or son as whom they wanted me to pay, both having last names that differed from the seller, and wouldn’t reveal their user name for this site I let them know I was on to them, and bailed. If I am wrong and insulted them, I lost out on the deal of a lifetime!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Best way to do it is to click my avatar photo and then "Start conversation", that shoots me a direct message so I can take action. (y)

I will soon have the table I was after on its way to me. From a long-time trusted member.
Glad you’re getting the unicorn table at a great price from forum member. I’m truly jealous. For him, you may try to remove his name/contact info out of post #10.

No, scammer is a scammer. A member private messaged me later, he’s a long time member here. I believe it is being shipped out to me tomorrow, fingers crossed.
Got it. Sorry, I miss understood. Thanks for alerting us to the scammer. Glad to hear a real member stepped up to sell you the table.

How much are you guys willing to pay for one of those. I saw one on FB MP a few days ago but it was listed at $175.

Back