WTB: Weber Portable Charcoal Table #7445

How much are you guys willing to pay for one of those. I saw one on FB MP a few days ago but it was listed at $175.
I’d guess quite a few would be willing to pay that, especially if they were close enough to pick it up. I know that with shipping, I’ll be at over 200.00, likely a bit more, I accept that. Finding one - at all - is the problem, not finding the money to pay for it. But, before I even knew those existed, I already was planning on buying a smallish, properly scaled grill table for the GA on our very small deck. Wife’s already got the deck jammed with potted plants and furniture.

Glad that you got what you wanted! That’s a bit rich for my blood so, I’ll have to get the Coleman table out and think about how to make the “Dogs”. I’ve got an idea which is pretty simple. I’ll probably make it three times more complicated than it should be!
Just looked at the “asking” prices on these original Coleman tables with chairs and I’m NOT going to modify a $200+ table for something I might use once a year if that.

Anybody want to buy a “Vintage Coleman Folding Picnic Table”? PM me!

Last edited:
Glad that you got what you wanted! That’s a bit rich for my blood so, I’ll have to get the Coleman table out and think about how to make the “Dogs”. I’ve got an idea which is pretty simple. I’ll probably make it three times more complicated than it should be!
Just looked at the “asking” prices on these original Coleman tables with chairs and I’m NOT going to modify a $200+ table for something I might use once a year if that.

Anybody want to buy a “Vintage Coleman Folding Picnic Table”? PM me!
It was sent out to me this a.m., from , I think, the East coast, to where we live near Yosemite. A hundred bucks for the table, 44 bucks to ship. Would love to see photos of that table.

NOTE/EDIT: Thanks to member GRINGO (Bobby)

Last edited:
It’s behind a couch stools are in it and the whole shootin’ match! I had to have one the stools re covered but, she matched the canvas beautifully!
I’ll take some pictures when I drag it out! I need to repair the handle though.

Back