Would you pay $136.37 a pound for a good ribeye?

Russell Y

TVWBB All-Star
350-818183-847__1.jpg

http://www.costco.com/Japanese-Wagyu-Ribeye-A-5-Grade.product.100082950.html

I wouldn't buy it, but would be happy to cook it for whoever did! Of course I would need to taste it several times to make sure it was cooked properly. :)

Simple answer to the question - NO!

What ever spins your propeller...

Me, I was MORE than happy with my pork steaks a couple of days ago at $2.99 a lb. But that's just me...:wsm: If that makes me a piker, well, so be it! I'm a happy piker!:cool:

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Even if I was a billionaire the answer would still be no. It may be "exceedingly rare" but maybe my taste is more commonplace.

In all honestly, (obviously I was kidding in my earlier comment!) I would love to try something like that and if I were a billionare by all means. Realisticlly, that's not happening.

The stress of cooking it would kill me. It would be an epic fail to mess that one up...

Regards,

John

I have not done it yet, but keep saying that I will do it one of these days for a birthday or anniversary treat.

If I was a very rich man then I'd just have to buy it, just look at that picture! But I would be seriously careful about cooking them, imagine over cooking those steaks, I think I'd cry.

I would buy it if I had the money. Special occasion of course.
A dinner for my parents or wife.

Back