WORDLE - the latest thing

I got all of the letters right away and know the last 3 in order, but switching the first 2 still doesn't give me a real word. Maybe I don't understand the game like I though I did.
Edit, I now see where I went wrong,
Wordle 212 6/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Last edited:
I got all of the letters right away and know the last 3 in order, but switching the first 2 still doesn't give me a real word. Maybe I don't understand the game like I though I did.
Edit, I now see where I went wrong,
Wordle 212 6/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
by the results diagram you posted Bob, you got two letters correct in the 1st word, the last letter in place, the third letter out of place.
in your 2nd try, you dropped a correct letter and positioned the 3rd letter correctly.
then your third and fourth word try, you misplaced the two correct letters.

does that make sense?

by the results diagram you posted Bob, you got two letters correct in the 1st word, the last letter in place, the third letter out of place.
in your 2nd try, you dropped a correct letter and positioned the 3rd letter correctly.
then your third and fourth word try, you misplaced the two correct letters.

does that make sense?
Yes, I guess, my brain got fried.

i was told there are different ways to play this game...
when i play my first word, the correct letters i guess, i use them in my second word.
of course, if they are in the correct position, i leave them there.
then try to form a new word with the letters i correctly guessed and use new letters until i hit the word of the day.

My wife, however plays differently yet with success as well.

Back