Wings & Things

Looks like some tasty game day grub, Case!! Those Solo Stoves are pretty cool, great s'mores machine!

R

Dannng I’ve never had mini snickers in a smore but that seems amazing. The chicken and potatoes look mighty good too!
We are big reese's cup fans in our smores, my son also likes the Milky Way Just Carmel, but after seeing Case's I am thinking I want to try 3 Mustateers.

We are big reese's cup fans in our smores, my son also likes the Milky Way Just Carmel, but after seeing Case's I am thinking I want to try 3 Mustateers.
We get a few of the variety packs of the small bars for camping every year.

My favorite to use for s'mores is Almond Joy. Hence why there's none left!

Looks like some tasty game day grub, Case!! Those Solo Stoves are pretty cool, great s'mores machine!

R
Its fun to use the alcohol burner in the SoloStove Lite. Glad we have vaulted ceilings! Flame really took off at the beginning!

Love those twice baked potatoes
These look amazing Case!
Some great looking wings and even greater looking twice baked potatoes. Nice job Case.

Thank you! They were tasty. Haven't made them in ages. Not sure why, they aren't all that hard to do. Used to make them all the time.

Really simple recipe. Mixed in a couple spoon fulls of sour cream, cup or so of grated taco seasoned cheese, 1/3 cup or so of Fakon Bacon bits, 20 cranks of black pepper. Green onion to top. Which this winter we've been growing our own in water. Just bought some a the store and put in water. Trim what we need when we need them. Change water every three days or so. USing a Hamama green onion tray (not required)

50733994702_fc32b415e0_c.jpg

It all looks great Case, really like the variation on the s'mores
Thanks Rich!
Yeah we’ve been using the mini candy bars since I was a kid. Of course back then it was only Hershey’s, crackle, dark chocolate.
I really like the almond joy for mine. My boys would wipe out the Reese’s peanut butter cups day one usually. Kit Kat’s aren’t the best. Snickers is always a good one too.

Back