Wings, potato salad, deviled eggs

MikeLucky

TVWBB Pro
Last Friday night we had a little get together since our oldest daughter was in town from LA and our middle daughter was leaving the next day to go back to Colorado for college.

Both daughters don't like eating meat on bones, so I got enough wings for the rest of the group, I thought.

IMG_20200814_183319016.jpg

I bought the wings inside and went back outside for about 5 minutes. When I came back in there were 3 wings left. Lol. Even the daughters were eating them. Our oldest said it was the first time she had ever eaten meat off a bone. So, they were a hit, for sure.

A day later I find out my wife didn't get even one wing. So, Monday night I did another wing night for my wife. I also made deviled eggs potato salad, and some deviled eggs.

IMG_20200817_180906938.jpgIMG_20200817_180911543.jpgIMG_20200817_181333370.jpgIMG_20200817_182050510.jpg

Second round might have been even better.

Man Mike,
Wings are becoming one of my favorite cooks and the color on that second batch of your is fabulous!

They are absolutely my favorite cook now as well. In fact the thought of eating wings at a restaurant now doesn't interest me. They just aren't as good.

That first pic was the only pic I had from the Friday cook and it was halfway through so the coloring is off compared to the finish. I did do an offset cook on Friday and on Monday I switched to the ring cook and I prefer the ring cook way more, which I'm sure the vortex guys will say, duh. Lol

Back