What NOT to do... (WARNING: offensive content)

Frank in Colorado

TVWBB Super Fan
It’s not uncommon for people to share cooking tips on social media, especially if it’s something that they think is a good idea. But while some of these hacks may indeed reveal an easier way to cook a dish, others are more controversial.

For example, a young woman on TikTok recently posted a video in which she alleges to have cooked a steak in her toaster.

I don't know what is worse... the cooking method or slathering it with A1 sauce!

I do not mind a little A1 as an accent once in a while. But in my opinion, a good steak does not need add-mixtures (save salt and pepper) to make it edible.

I don't know what is worse... the cooking method or slathering it with A1 sauce!

I do not mind a little A1 as an accent once in a while. But in my opinion, a good steak does not need add-mixtures (save salt and pepper) to make it edible.

With that cooking method, it probably needs even more A1! :rolleyes:

Agreed, but I think it added to her panache.

Back