What is everyone cooking this weekend?

Post some pictures of you cook and around your place. Italy is a place way up on my list to do, but down low in my budget, LOL

Unfortunately I had no time to take some good pictures :(
I had some issue on stabilizing temperature on my new WSM.... moreover my ribs comes ready in about 1 hour less then when I cook them in my OT. Same cooking temperature. :confused: :confused: :confused:

lu4kp.jpg

qqyo.jpg

enom.jpg

n2b8.jpg

I had a great smoke last weekend and finally getting around to posting pics!
I smoked the following at 260 (through the grommet and a digital therm):
4lb Brisket 6 hours (note the picture doesn't show all of the brisket sliced)
4lb pork shoulder 7 hours
mac and cheese 1.5 hours

I plan on doing a small brisket flat (making Faux Pastrami), and a three pack of Loin Back Ribs along with some Jalopena Poppers.

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

I'm smoking today for tomorrow unless I decide I want to bring my smoker with me (ugh!). Either way I rubbed a 5lb pork shoulder, 7lb brisket and 2 slabs of baby back ribs. I went with a memphis style rub for the pork, basic salt/pepper, garlic and white/brown sugar for the brisket and chili powder and lime zest for the ribs. I'll post up pics after the weekend.

Started the long weekend last night with some grilled tomatoes and onions, and meatballs used in Spaghetti.

I am hanging some PBC style She-Cone tonight and Low Country Boil with homemade smoked Kielbasa for the 4th pool party tomorrow.

Going to do a PB and Ribs for the 4th.....trying something new with the PB and will be first rib cook on new 22WSM.....super excited to get them started! Everyone have a Happy 4th!! :wsm:

Looks like my plans have changed. My 8 year old wants wings on Friday so I won't smoke them but use the oven. To go with it, I did get a prepared rack of BB ribs to put in the oven as well....
On Saturday, I am thawing a pork tenderloin that I will smoke...

Dave

I think I'm doing thighs because they're easy for tomorrow. Wings or something Saturday because I'm brewing beer, and then hoping to see if I can do a butt soon.

I've got a 15.5 pound choice brisket I'm throwing on tonight for a low and slow overnight cook for lunch tomorrow. I'm excited.

I have a twelve pounder (brisket) that I'll start very early tomorrow. Last one I did took about nine hours. Going to do some tators and coleslaw to go along with it.

I've got a 15.5 pound choice brisket I'm throwing on tonight for a low and slow overnight cook for lunch tomorrow. I'm excited.

I have 30 lbs of pork butt on the WSMs right now cooking away at 225 with the Stoker...hopefully they'll be perfect right around noon tomorrow

Back