What do you do for a living? *****

I am a Sr. Systems Engineer ( not the fun kind)
managing the lifecycle of 24K PC's in the US/Canada for a large Heathcare Care company.

I was a Disc Jockey for 20 years. Now I work for an insurance company supervising staff development, system support and security activities for a managed care area. I also own a small BBQ school called Carolina Outdoor Cooking and a competition BBQ team called Big GQ.

I'm an I inventory manager for a large industrial parts distributor. I work in a distribution center. I can, have and do everything that needs to be done in a warehouse. I have my own business on the side which I hope to be able to change to sometime soon, I'm a professional dog trainer and an applied animal behaviorist seeking to be certified in both. They both take a large amount of my time, especial the warehouse job. It leaves me feeling drained both mentally and physically. I agree it is hard to fire up the cookers outside after work or on the weekends which leaves me to lurking here and looking at all the good food being cooked and liking the great pics.

I sell spare parts for these:

null_zpsb12457c7.jpg

I am a low voltage contractor. (alarm systems, home theater, network wiring, CCTV, telephone systems)

I'm the superintendent for one of the University of California's Agricultural research centers. Basically I manage a 5,700 plus acre cattle ranch in the beautiful foothills of the mighty Sierra Nevada. Awesome job...hard to call it work :) Here's a link if you want to check it out: http://sfrec.ucanr.edu

I manage a team of technical recruiters. We work with engineering companies across the country and specialize in placing engineers and designers in multiple industries. Oil and gas, Transmission and distribution, power, waste water, aerospace, shipbuilding to name a few. Not a bad gig. Each day is different and you are constantly on your toes which I love.

Ski instructor for 15 years now I am Mr. mom to a 15 moth old in the winter months. In the summer (April - October) I work for the state department of agriculture. I am a insect trapper/surveyor. Basically I count and document grasshopper and cricket numbers near agriculture. I also place and monitor traps for Japanese beetles, gypsy moths, wood boring bark beetles and other unwanted pests.

I must say Jason, you have one of the more interesting jobs posted here.
Have to like getting out and traveling around.

I'm an in-court clerk in state trial courts. I started off in the warrant office, the moved in court in general sessions, then up to trial court.

Investment banking. Ya know, think Wolf of Wall Street, just add BBQ. :)

Although I would NEVER waste lobster just because some 'local' authorities came on board my yacht.

Back