Weber Summit E6 @ Lowes for $574 plus tax OOS

I had about 4 of my friends get a order in. I still am doubtful it will ship. I think its a price mistake. I may be wrong.

Lowes is getting really crazy about what they are selling Weber stuff for. No rhyme or reason and big variations across the country. I looked and it shows out of stock.

Cliff thanks so much for the link its been my dream grill just could not bring myself to spend the 1100 and change on it but that price is impossible to beat. Looks like my Performer is safe but the UDS most likely will go out to pasture will use the Summit for low and slow and when I need more real estate.

Here is a trick that may help someone else I live in Atlanta and when I clicked Cliff's link it came up to my store and it was available I added it to the cart deleted the other items may get the cover later though and then I procrastinated went back made up my mind to buy it and it was unavailable for pickup said out of stock.

I deleted it in my cart so it was empty waited a half an hour clicked the link again still unavailable emptied the cart waited another 15 minutes hit the link and bang it was there. Could not type fast enough with my credit card info.

They might just be limiting how many they sell in a given time period but got my order number so hopefully good to go supposed to be ready January 10th.

Lowes is getting really crazy about what they are selling Weber stuff for. No rhyme or reason and big variations across the country. I looked and it shows out of stock.
My theory and its most likely wrong is that Weber wanted to move a bunch of Smokefires and Summits for first quarter reduce inventory who knows. They approached Lowes maybe others tell them you can sell them at x but you have to buy x number of units no returns allowed for unsold units and Lowes bit. I never thought I would see the day I got my dream grill for $575 bucks sure there is a bunch of happy Smokefire people who were able to buy that previous deal from Lowes heck mine did not even carry the Smokefire.

Add it to your cart, then change stores and see if the price changes. I just bought one, $563 out the digital door.They may say I can’t have it later, but we’ll see.

Jesus get a guy excited I had one In the cart but when I selected shipping out here it went back to full price.
Jason is on to something though, 6E282853-A607-4EA3-B41D-4FBA731E94B8.png

I also should mention after a bit of web surfing, that Weber has made many updates and changes to the wheels, frame, and the kamado construction itself, and there is much contention related to quality control. Hmmmm.

Lowes now says my order is on back-order; it doesn’t appear this is going to work out anyways.

Last edited:
I ordered mine ship to store also by the way this really is kind of crazy why weren't these deals back in September or early October when grilling season basically ends. Usually in late February here they set the grill area up for the season so thats only next month. Not complaining it just seems strange not to mention my Lowes never carried either on in stock anyway. Maybe my theory posted above is correct.

I ordered mine ship to store also by the way this really is kind of crazy why weren't these deals back in September or early October when grilling season basically ends. Usually in late February here they set the grill area up for the season so thats only next month. Not complaining it just seems strange not to mention my Lowes never carried either on in stock anyway. Maybe my theory posted above is correct.
I don’t understand why we can’t get the deal herein the west. Called and chatted with Lowes and they wouldn’t budge.

I also should mention after a bit of web surfing, that Weber has made many updates and changes to the wheels, frame, and the kamado construction itself, and there is much contention related to quality control. Hmmmm.

Lowes now says my order is on back-order; it doesn’t appear this is going to work out anyways.
What city in MO did you try to purchase the E6?

Brian,
I don't get Lowe's and all these strange, and unevenly applied deals. But I am super happy for you that you are getting a Summit charcoal at such a great deal. Pictures will be expected, of course, and your opinions after using it a few times. Keep us posted about its arrival. I sure hope they don't do some bait and switch on you.

Back