Weber Recipe of the Week

Chuck Simon

TVWBB Pro
Hello everyone from snowy IL. I have been getting the Weber Recipe of the week for years. There have been a few recipes that have looked good, but the one I received on Friday really caught my eye. It was for the grilled chorizo and black bean stew. I love stew. Add in chorizo and I knew this would be a good one. I watched the video on it twice and knew I had to make this. I called my local Ace Hardware to make sure they had the Weber Wok in stock. They did. I went and picked it up and off to the grocery store I went to buy the rest of the ingredients. With all of the snow we have been having the past couple of days, I had to dig out my grilling area.

I used both the kettle and the gasser for this recipe. The wok went in the kettle and I grilled the chorizo on the gasser.

As the grills were getting ready I did all of the prep work for the stew.

Here are the pictures of the stew coming along:

I made this stew for my lunches next week. I know my wife and kid will not eat it due to them being a little picky and it being too spicy for them. Of course I had to have a small bowl of it to make sure it tasted alright.

I will say, that it did come out really good. If you like chorizo and stew, I highly recommend you give this recipe a go round. Thanks for looking!!!

Chuck

Nice work Chuck...love it..I got this emailed to me the other day from the weber site (Tony it's the recipe of the week)

I was tempted but I had other things going..your a lucky man to cook on the grill for yourself...I'd be banished to the garage for that!!

Nice work...

Kind of tooting my own horn here, but wanted to share. I posted pics of this cook on FB and tagged Jamie Purviance. Today he commented on it and shared my post on his FB page. I was so pumped when I saw that. Ok, I am done. :)

read this email last week and the recipe certainly sounded good... and after seeing it in photos, sure looks good too! Thank you Chuck!
Nice Cooking!!!

Looks great! Went to the Weber site and pulled a copy of the recipe and signed up to get the recipe of the week also, thanks for the information.

Back