Weber Low & Slow Kit

John Burns

TVWBB Fan
You can now order the Weber Low & Slow Kit (porcelain enameled charcoal ring and stainless steel diffuser plate) as a stand-alone accessory on Weber.com US. Previously, this kit was only included with Master-Touch Premium models, or more recently as an upgrade when creating a Master-Touch through the Build Your Own Master-Touch program on Weber.com US. https://www.weber.com/US/en/accesso...-et--slow-kit-–-22”-charcoal-grills/9980.html #IworkforWeber

Dang Weber this should have been a option already but I gave my money to a aftermarket company to get the same features-smh

Last edited:
Dang Weber this should have been already an option but I gave my money to aftermarket company's to get the same features-smh
Yeah, I've been working on getting this as a stand-along option for a few years. It was low on everyone's priority list, so it took quite a bit of time but I'm proud to say that it finally happened. I can't blame you for not waiting around!

Well I actually purchased it directly from Weber last year or the year before, I must have lucked out! I remember paying a bit more & I did post it somewhere within this forum.

Well I actually purchased it directly from Weber last year or the year before, I must have lucked out! I remember paying a bit more & I did post it somewhere within this forum.
It could be ordered by calling the US call center, but it was a matter of getting the right rep on the phone who was familiar with the part, or knowing the part number to ask for, the model grill it came with etc. My goal was to make it much easier for people to buy instead of trying to get lucky.

Last edited:
Yes I get that, sorry if I was unclear, what’s the benefit of the enamel, why not stainless steel??
Thanks for clarifying. Porcelain enamel application is one of our core competencies here at Weber, and it holds up very well to heat, is easy to clean, won't scratch, and won't rust unless the enamel is compromised. We've been making porcelain enameled charcoal rings for over 40 years as a feature of our Smokey Mountain Cookers.

Jon the Skyflame product looks promising. i would love to check it out or watch some U Tube reviews on this and the others also.

Back