Weber clearance at Target starting up again.

Anyone know if the Spirit 300 grill covers would fit a Silver B and/or Genesis 1000?

yes according to the description on the box it does. The old Spirit 300 on the bottom right below is basically identical with the old Weber Silver B except the missing fold up table(s).
10acc118-8c72-415f-8eff-2d100b0b4270.jpg.w960.jpg

Last edited:
So, it will fit a Silver B with the fold up table(s)???

Also, does anyone know about the Genesis 1000?

So, it will fit a Silver B with the fold up table(s)???

Also, does anyone know about the Genesis 1000?

If it fits the Spirit 300 with the condiment baskets on each side it should also fit the Silver B with the foldup tables since the depth of the grill is less with tables folded down vs with the condiment basket up front.
My previous Silver B had a condiment basket on the right side before I mounted a right side fold up table and the basket protruded further out than the tables on the left side. See picture below.
91fV-xCL3wL._SL1500_.jpg

The Spirit 300 was basically the same frame. They just replaced the left foldup table with another condiment basket.
37110011.jpg

Last edited:
Stefan I am sure you saw the grill on CL that is that same model. :) $50 not bad in our area. HAHA
https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/for/d/weber-gas-grill/6690896624.html

Now back to the cover. I got the 7106 which is a 52"x43" (according to the box and weber website) and it fits! (This is the one from the Lowes link I posted for the brickseek.)
The left side looks a little odd as I got a spare tank on that side and it does not let me use as much strap as the other side. The right side looks odd because there is a cat in the way!

Before Cover:
AeoO1a5BxHdfSj005mt8W0fHJ4KslGtdKV4bmZmrNxheQSLk3JKaguJYnYxrkmGpA7Cpfdkrk01mdIx_XSu6rs79kh5looM8F-mOAm-_K7D4Zr6nCxCZ1iwqrHi0Wjft8RuQPDrfMUkGuQEmmvN0G4zDsJeklgq2uPvnsU5qSvpmaaBKWaRZ-Vu4qDYnZ4Fj98jXsjQ1rfFLvYFDN8E7Y3ypA0ftyqZH1jFCd-DBEFXFBaqQtY5LC4oAslYEuRjKWwo7itZ7ImS5h8xXjou6pZH1nE5Sxt2h3enfNvbZ_qIGiq4L7e_k5qxmM4p1YeeOSv8j0v9BTGD9DpP2sV_3yJDYO1jVGGbc5CSTV17LbRL2rM5YlBQzIN71qU2r2q93taDjolhKVOL67ropVw7zaETr7cT4LFjnyPne7I7U10FBX6t7H8VqAZ3zXOYd2oOsP9kgCeIoDiHvHDGvhSuFeifumHGfql_UfPNcT4byfeb__79eoWUMSKBixway1dDKjfA5Lo1SSsw4V2xaN9txWIfNhBAHg-KWbwVgDgTOZTYZPuOt1wqv78VL1Gjm0YVpsLiAQKX4FH2Uc9d530-GfItmwQpGb38-up00_8IwRNEE1xtC3JZNJkyQk4OVPZDjfjxWYJhJNey8Do5N0jE4f4_Qt8Ps0rRh5UeAEx11rCL0Q4WtU3jMvC5q=w448-h597-no

After Cover:
ZjBHuxLb9Eg8Ez196_HaMxeWfxWVuueR4BY--ZQfupJEJPofQYFiwpHxtWRBM3wlxIeNYsDSZR0esegQ94yucBLzky1ZT7yG65FRAxbpVCkF3zxpPXMS-Ivtm73bvmWp3vgofD2HAklGjkHe6XJQls0VxbK7y8zO_44FdQbQZTCsHZPzhsJF0CmQVZ1oC8ALCYjr778OjbooNcDoRcRVx_HlNNpTbf1KAED4O8uGwov_oHoDYkFhyhR3ZUlqUwJa4qsjQW-ZeQdeE6eKgvQgFHGiAnvBhvwJsgr8Vq-CxQh2mXLeeHQUs7DPbTo89jSpdFSltKBqu5H94NSw_Yp2SkONlyHQp9-nSw2xmLZxA-bNcMzFjGoDkcGzQU1kela03DK44PFhZbpjcwkJzAhixp76V1LLhDvlJTUsfbO-zh1ZFCXB9wdrDutwictiQlH0VivQJBzAziWnGGGaUsHQJry_aICi6xmE9470HH9IMhCJCa0WDYNQjcTPDuRegJkoM00UFLa3H66Ho3F-yfmHUVzC9h4jIGSD0IYcmBPsmLS34MX6CiYvE_7DdIeluCpXX1QfjfOPIFbbTDygWzZcDq7sw54BYvvVzE7_P1jOLzKvf9nJFGQ2BLsaHvs3dBYqUQspr6S74JGkVmU0OisTTo5_TevxALXJEmaKU3OV6RZCEyTdMLCYmxwe=w448-h597-no

Stefan I am sure you saw the grill on CL that is that same model. :) $50 not bad in our area. HAHA
https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/for/d/weber-gas-grill/6690896624.html
Yes I saw that one and it is right in my neighborhood. Not bad for $50. But I am not sure how the floor pan looks like. Not sure if it is dirt or rust since they like to rust on these. And unfortunately when Weber transformed the Genesis Silver B into the Spirit series they left off the welded on brackets for the flip up tables. I could not really "enhance" that one by adding some of the spare fold-up tables I have lying around.
And I have too many grills sitting in my driveway and garage right now. lol

I picked up a Jumbo Joe today at a nearby Target. Unfortunately, the price per Brickseek was not the price at the store. Brickseek showed half off or about $30, but when I got to the store it was on clearance for $41. Still a good deal at about $20 off, so I went ahead and got it. This is the second time that Brickseek did not work for me. No big deal, but keep that in mind before you travel too far hoping for a deal. The first time it showed product in stock that wasn’t. Again, no big deal because I’m only going to a local store and today, I did get a pretty good deal.

So now I can at least do a little charcoal cooking. Still like my gasser, but every now and then I want to use charcoal, like with a good steak.

Last edited:
They still have 22” premium kettles at various stores for about $75 in my area. I toured 6 Target stores today to find some deals on grill covers and other small stuff. The discounts varied greatly. Anywhere from 30% to 70%. The stores don’t seem to synchronize each other.

I picked up a Jumbo Joe today at a nearby Target. Unfortunately, the price per Brickseek was not the price at the store. Brickseek showed half off or about $30, but when I got to the store it was on clearance for $41. Still a good deal at about $20 off, so I went ahead and got it. This is the second time that Brickseek did not work for me. No big deal, but keep that in mind before you travel too far hoping for a deal. The first time it showed product in stock that wasn’t. Again, no big deal because I’m only going to a local store and today, I did get a pretty good deal.

So now I can at least do a little charcoal cooking. Still like my gasser, but every now and then I want to use charcoal, like with a good steak.

Jerry, Brickseek shows the pricing that Corporate has sent down. For some strange reason, employees in the store have to go through and manually process the price drops for them to take effect at the register. They have a secret schedule that might vary from store to store, or region, area, district, etc. Say for example, items in " Kitchen" might be on Monday, "Electronics" are done on Tuesday, "Toys" on Wednesday, "Seasonal / Outdoor" on Thursday, or something like that. It's very possible and even likely that on Tuesday, BS might show a lower price for the JJ but the price won't actually drop in the store until Thursday. IF BS shows a lower price on any given day, within the next week, if the item is still in the store, the price will be lowered at some point. Bad thing is that you have to decide if it's worth the risk to wait. I got a notification on a Tues that the price of the JJ dropped to $17.98 at one of my local stores. I went in that night and it still scanned at $30. Went back on Wednesday and it still scanned at $30 again. I then went back on Thursday and the JJ was $17.98 so I bought the two they had in stock. Same thing happened with the 21inch grill brush and the propane tank covers.

They still have 22” premium kettles at various stores for about $75 in my area. I toured 6 Target stores today to find some deals on grill covers and other small stuff. The discounts varied greatly. Anywhere from 30% to 70%. The stores don’t seem to synchronize each other.

Stefan, clearance pricing in each store is independent. It's possible that all or some number might drop at the same time, but it's also possible that the price drops will be staggered. Gets really stupid when one store drops item X but not Y while another store drops Y but not X. Also, please note what I posted above to Jerry.

I know on Halloween and Christmas stuff the price will drop down to 90% off. Do they do the same thing for the grill stuff?
I am waiting to pickup a couple more things if it does (Gloves, Covers if they are still around, spatula set for a griddle (that I don't own), and who knows what else.

Glad I saw this thread. And thanks to the person who put up the links to inventory. Just picked up a hinged grate for my Jumbo Joe for $8 at my local Target. Awsome!

I know on Halloween and Christmas stuff the price will drop down to 90% off. Do they do the same thing for the grill stuff?
I am waiting to pickup a couple more things if it does (Gloves, Covers if they are still around, spatula set for a griddle (that I don't own), and who knows what else.

I haven't seen any Weber / BBQ stuff drop down to 90%. For example, the lowest I've ever seen a JJ go in the past 4 years is $17.98. Being a paid member on Brickseek, I can see national pricing and that is the lowest price anywhere. Highest discount I'm seeing is one store in the country had 22in grates for $2.98, about 85% off.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad I saw this thread. And thanks to the person who put up the links to inventory. Just picked up a hinged grate for my Jumbo Joe for $8 at my local Target. Awsome!

You're welcome Eric. Congrats !

It seems like around here anything that says clearance gets picked clean before it's even a bargain. I went to a couple Targets around me and the BBQ section looked something like a rummage sale before the deep discount's really began. What I'm really hoping to score is a Jumbo Joe. But they are all still full price around here.

Jerry, Brickseek shows the pricing that Corporate has sent down. For some strange reason, employees in the store have to go through and manually process the price drops for them to take effect at the register. They have a secret schedule that might vary from store to store, or region, area, district, etc. Say for example, items in " Kitchen" might be on Monday, "Electronics" are done on Tuesday, "Toys" on Wednesday, "Seasonal / Outdoor" on Thursday, or something like that. It's very possible and even likely that on Tuesday, BS might show a lower price for the JJ but the price won't actually drop in the store until Thursday. IF BS shows a lower price on any given day, within the next week, if the item is still in the store, the price will be lowered at some point. Bad thing is that you have to decide if it's worth the risk to wait. I got a notification on a Tues that the price of the JJ dropped to $17.98 at one of my local stores. I went in that night and it still scanned at $30. Went back on Wednesday and it still scanned at $30 again. I then went back on Thursday and the JJ was $17.98 so I bought the two they had in stock. Same thing happened with the 21inch grill brush and the propane tank covers.

I got mine for $41. Half off was $30. It was still a good deal so I got it. I’d die on principle for some things, but for $10, it’s not worth going back to Target even one more time, let alone several. Bottom line is that I’m happy with the grill and the price and the app (Brickseek) got me something I wouldn’t have otherwise gotten. All is good. :D

I got mine for $41. Half off was $30. It was still a good deal so I got it. I’d die on principle for some things, but for $10, it’s not worth going back to Target even one more time, let alone several. Bottom line is that I’m happy with the grill and the price and the app (Brickseek) got me something I wouldn’t have otherwise gotten. All is good. :D

Gotcha. I was just explaining (for you and others) why there was a discrepancy between B's and store pricing. In your case, the $10 difference isn't worth quibbling about. Buy next time, it might be a 22 OTG that BS shows for $45, but the store has for $124. In that case, it might be worth it to wait a few days.

For myself, I already have a JJ that is in use, and I also have one new in box from last year for $18. So, even $30 wasn't low enough to entice me. But $18? Yeah, now I have 3 new in box ones in my garage. :D

There wasn’t a blue eyed thing at my Target,five bags of KBB, one one touch22, one Smokey Joe.
Just as well, I have all I can use right now. Two I have are still in their boxes! Which is fine, when I make the new Pizzaque carriage, I plan on designing it to accommodate the Go Anywhere and the Smokey Joe, maybe...

Yea the targets around here now have almost nothing left of the grill stuff.
Once it hit 50-70% off things started going pretty quickly. :)

Looking forward to next years sales. ROFL

Back