Weber clearance at Target starting up again.

I was at our Home Depot this morning due to work but took a minute to scan what was up on the grill section. Home Depot seems to be taking the slow and steady approach as opposed to Lowe’s “clear it out now!” plan. They still had several 6 burner Genesis grills now marked down further to $899. 4 burners were at $699.

I don’t have a personal need for such a large gas grill, nor do I have the money for it. $899 is a pretty good deal, though, if you realize that the Lowe’s fire sale was a one-time miracle. Still, if I did need such a large grill I would look for a 2005-6 Summit Platinum and try to replace the firebox front with a fabricated stainless part. I just saw a very well cared for one with intact rotisserie and smoker box asking a little over $300. Stainless frame and all stainless lower cabinetry. Other than the stupid firebox issue perhaps the best grill Weber ever made excluding of course the Vieluxe.

fuyzj9.jpg

Last edited:
The HD by me in LAke zurich had several of the same gas grills and the display model of the performer marked down to 280 but it wasn't gas assist.

Are you guys referencing super targets because the ones by me hardly have any grilling stuff at all!!!

Are you guys referencing super targets because the ones by me hardly have any grilling stuff at all!!!

With Target, it really does vary. Different stores carry different items. Are you just dropping in and browsing your Target stores ? Or using the Brickseek links to check ?

Just wondering because I just saw this on BS when I checked:

Mundelein
3100 W IL Route 60
Mundelein, IL 60060
(5.9 Miles Away)
In stock
$17.98

Back